Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marinkata)
    I am thinking about something like this CLICK but we have to be 5 people
    That looks pretty resonable. My friend and I are looking for a house share were doing MSc Biomedical Engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ehendow)
    That looks pretty resonable. My friend and I are looking for a house share were doing MSc Biomedical Engineering
    I see we are in similar positions. What is your budget and preferred places ?

ReputationRep:
    I see we are in similar positions. What is your budget and preferred places ?
    Hi, Can i also join you? i have accepted an offer from Imperial to do a masters in statistics.

ReputationRep:
    Hey what are people thinking of doing for postgrad accomodation?? My friend and I are looking for somewhere cheap(ish). Anyone want to do a house share???? What are the thoughts on gradpad??
    hey, I just got an offer yesterday from Imperial for Msc in Computing Science. Accommodation is my main concern and I am also looking for someone to share a flat with =) my skype name is terezadrskova btw I think gradpad is super far and pretty expensive - if you count the transport cost with that.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm apparently the way things turn out for me I won't be around London in July/August either. I will most probably be arriving in the first week of September. Count me in for sharing. I am happy to go up to around ~700-800 per month and don't mind if its 3 or 6 of us in a house. My only preference would be that it's something not more than 20 mins commute from the college. If you have similar interests feel free to add me on Skype as well (achilleasatha), that way we can start talking, getting to know each other and group up well in advance...drop me an inbox if you are around London and feel like getting a coffee or something to discuss this over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terezad)
    hey, I just got an offer yesterday from Imperial for Msc in Computing Science. Accommodation is my main concern and I am also looking for someone to share a flat with =) my skype name is terezadrskova btw I think gradpad is super far and pretty expensive - if you count the transport cost with that.
    transport cost will be the same no matter where you live. buy the zone 1-3 annual pass anyway, or you'll regret it after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by achilleasatha)
    Hmmm apparently the way things turn out for me I won't be around London in July/August either. I will most probably be arriving in the first week of September. Count me in for sharing. I am happy to go up to around ~700-800 per month and don't mind if its 3 or 6 of us in a house. My only preference would be that it's something not more than 20 mins commute from the college. If you have similar interests feel free to add me on Skype as well (achilleasatha), that way we can start talking, getting to know each other and group up well in advance...drop me an inbox if you are around London and feel like getting a coffee or something to discuss this over.
    My budget is a little bit lower than that. I will try to go up to 480-500 per month. As I see, this is achievable in some parts of zone 2 (achievable but hard) and zone 3 near a tube station. Anyway, I don't mind travelling 30-50 mins with tube. I am already in contact with some people with similar intentions. And also for this budget, we have to be at least 3-4 people to share a big flat or house.

ReputationRep:
    Erm just looking for somewhere close to south kensington campus and not as expensive as gradpad! You?

ReputationRep:
    My budget is a little bit lower than that. I will try to go up to 480-500 per month. As I see, this is achievable in some parts of zone 2 (achievable but hard) and zone 3 near a tube station. Anyway, I don't mind travelling 30-50 mins with tube. I am already in contact with some people with similar intentions. And also for this budget, we have to be at least 3-4 people to share a big flat or house.
    The more people to share a house the cheaper it would be? I'd say half an hour travel isnt too bad...

ReputationRep:
    Of course the more we share, the cheaper it gets. 3 bedroom flat is double the price of one bedroom. Also then the bills are shared as well. In addition for sure it would be more interesting and less lonely to share a place.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I like the idea of sharing the house, we could save a lot of money that way.

My Skype name is f1orime1, please add me to your discussion

I think the best way for us to do it is get together on Skype, figure out who we are and of we want to live together at all, and then plan who can go to London a bit earlier (like a week or 10 days in advance) and do house hunting. If we end up getting around 6 people, and say, 3 of us could come a week in advance, house hunting should not be difficult.

What do you say?

ReputationRep:
    hiya guys!
    I know some people have already sort of got a group together through this forum and are getting to know each other. I had 2-3 people interested PM me as well, if you wanna join our boat PM me or add me on Skype (achilleasatha) by the time we are 4-6 people we'll circulate emails/skype IDs of all of us around so that we can start talking and getting to know each other. Additionally those who live around London can join us anytime for a cup of coffee or whatever to get some face to face time!
    (If you're worried about accommodation in London while traveling here get in touch and I might be able to sort you out, my flatmate's gonna be away most of the time in the following 2-3 months)
    cheers
    Achilles

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go campus by riding bike.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kecia)
    I'm going to go campus by riding bike.

Posted from TSR Mobile

From where ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys. I am looking for a cheap place to stay in london too! I will be studying Master of Public health.
    Besides i think living with a few students would be hell lots of fun! So please feel free to contact me or add me into the group my skype: teddicrazy

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am also looking for accommodation for next year, is anyone is interested in a house/ flat share then drop me a message, cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hi !!!! I will be interested on this !! I don't know if you have found yet all the people you needed, if not I would like to have a skype talk with all of you. I am starting a MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering with Biotewchnology. Please if you are still thinking on sharing a flat or something like that take me into account. Thank you. !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by achilleasatha)
    hiya guys!
    I know some people have already sort of got a group together through this forum and are getting to know each other. I had 2-3 people interested PM me as well, if you wanna join our boat PM me or add me on Skype (achilleasatha) by the time we are 4-6 people we'll circulate emails/skype IDs of all of us around so that we can start talking and getting to know each other. Additionally those who live around London can join us anytime for a cup of coffee or whatever to get some face to face time!
    (If you're worried about accommodation in London while traveling here get in touch and I might be able to sort you out, my flatmate's gonna be away most of the time in the following 2-3 months)
    cheers
    Achilles
    Hi !!!!

I am really interested on finding accommodation for the year 2013-2014. I am starting my Master on Advanced Chemical Engineering with Biotechnology. I don't know if you are still receiving contacts by skype. I am going to try to add you !

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm also interested in a flat/house share with some postgrads. I've accepted an offer to do an MSc in Computing Sciences. I'm living in Northern Ireland at the minute, and am willing to fly over to look at some places etc. before settling in for good. Would be interested in somewhere reasonably close by, but cheaper than those GradPad places. Skype ID: lionbark. Add me/I'll add you!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I'd definitely be interested in sharing a house with some fellow postgrads. I'm starting an Msc in Biomedical Engineering in September! Let me know!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.