Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

A friend of mine and myself are also looking for other students to share a flat or a house with! We are both belgians and will be in the department of applied maths next year. Also we will be in London next week to see what is available in the private sector.
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    I am starting Cancer Biology MRes in September (Hammersmith campus) . I've applied for Du Cane Housing Assosiation but they informed me that they have a waiting list of 12 months minimum so I am searching private sector. I could share a space in order to limit the costs but at least i want to have my own room!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elenee)
    I am starting Cancer Biology MRes in September (Hammersmith campus) . I've applied for Du Cane Housing Assosiation but they informed me that they have a waiting list of 12 months minimum so I am searching private sector. I could share a space in order to limit the costs but at least i want to have my own room!
    Hey elenee! I'll be doing cancer biology as well this September. I'm also currently searching for a place to stay. Wouldn't mind sharing a flat with anyone else interested in doing so.

Btw see you this September then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NazFro)
    Hey elenee! I'll be doing cancer biology as well this September. I'm also currently searching for a place to stay. Wouldn't mind sharing a flat with anyone else interested in doing so.

Btw see you this September then!
    Hello guys, I'm going to do the MSc Computing Science at Imperial College, so living around Hammersmith - with fellow scientists - would be perfect. Have you already settled or are you still looking?

ReputationRep:
    Ducane housing is rubbish, and I'll tell you why: they saybthe minimum waiting time is six months, so to get a room in September you need to have an unconditional offer and apply before March, and as you know nobody can get an unconditional offer that early for a September entry!!

Any way, I will be next month in August staying in London for few weeks and during that time I will be looking for a long-term accommodation. So, if you are still looking for housemates during that time I'll be happy to check the house together and see if we all like it (in terms of price primarily, I guess )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holden Caulfield)
    Hello guys, I'm going to do the MSc Computing Science at Imperial College, so living around Hammersmith - with fellow scientists - would be perfect. Have you already settled or are you still looking?
    Hey Holden! We're still looking around actually and we're in need of more housemates. You're free to join us

Naz

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tournesol)
    Hello!

A friend of mine and myself are also looking for other students to share a flat or a house with! We are both belgians and will be in the department of applied maths next year. Also we will be in London next week to see what is available in the private sector.
    Cheers!
    I'll start a postgraduate program provided by math department as well. Can I join you and I will be London at 8.28 then living in the summer accommadation till 9.21? My skype treemantan, a Chinese man

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm also starting my postgrad in the end of September. Will be doing a MSc Economics & Strategy for Business at ICBS and I'm looking for people to share a flat/house. I've already made some research in the area and I have a list of places with 3+ bedrooms at decent prices. Let me know if you're still looking for roommate. I'm 22, male, very easy to live with Anything that doesn't take more than 30-35 min with public transport to south Kensington campus is fine with me, so I guess Hammersmith would be an option

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I'm also starting my MRes (Drug Discovery & Development) at ICL this September and looking for a place to live! If any *females* are interested in sharing a flat, let me know

ReputationRep:
    hey i am starting at Westminster, i am looking to share a flat in september.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Cheers!

hey guys i am also looking for an apartment, am in leeds now but i will be in london on the 8th of August. I am Nigerian but i am learning french atm so i would love to share a flat with u guys. i hope u r female though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I'll be starting the masters in human molecular genetics this September. Annoyingly Woodlane studios which is the GradPad close to Hammersmith and St Marys campus are all sold out for their cheapest (£215!!!!!!!) rooms. I was wondering if commuting from Griffon Studios (GradPad at Clapham Junction) to the Hammersmith and St Mary's campus was just too far?? I know that Clapham junction to the south kensington campus isn't too bad.

If that really is too far to commute then does anyone know anything about other private halls such as this one:

http://www.downingstudents.com/Locat...n/TheLyra.aspx

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, has anyone managed to sort out a flat share with other [Imperial or non] postgrad students? All the ads I come across on the usual sites are to share with professionals, something I'm kind of wary of doing. Imperial homes doesn't seem to have any suitable offerings either for the time being (other than entire properties). I'd like to know what route others who've managed have taken. Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carmelos)
    Hey guys, has anyone managed to sort out a flat share with other [Imperial or non] postgrad students? All the ads I come across on the usual sites are to share with professionals, something I'm kind of wary of doing. Imperial homes doesn't seem to have any suitable offerings either for the time being (other than entire properties). I'd like to know what route others who've managed have taken. Cheers.
    Yes, WE've managed to form a group starting from here and then we found a house after searching different sites for a while. it's not that difficult just put some criteria to attrac people who have the same as yours!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I hope that the flat/house hunting is going well for you! Together with a group of three people (2 belgians and 1 bulgarians, all PG), we are looking for a housemate to share a 4-bedroom house with. The house is located 15 minutes away from Imperial, and the rent is about 190 pounds/w. It has also a nice spacious common room, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. If you are interested, or would like more details, please pm me asap, for we have to be quick to have the house!
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I hope that the flat/house hunting is going well for you! Together with a group of three people (2 belgians and 1 bulgarians, all PG), we are looking for a housemate to share a 4-bedroom house with. The house is located 15 minutes away from Imperial, and the rent is about 190 pounds/w. It has also a nice spacious common room, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. If you are interested, or would like more details, please pm me asap, for we have to be quick to have the house!
    Cheers!
    Sounds interesting. I am still looking for accommodation. You can send me a PM.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Two nice female postgraduates are looking for a third flatmate We're currently making an offer for an amazing 3 bedroom appartment 10 min from Imperial College, budget 250£ pw starting end of August! Females and males are welcome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elise50)
    hey guys i am also looking for an apartment, am in leeds now but i will be in london on the 8th of August. I am Nigerian but i am learning french atm so i would love to share a flat with u guys. i hope u r female though.
    Hiya, I'm going to be doing PhD in Genetics and would love to find some people to live with in London! Ideally west London but I'm open to having a short commute. I'm a girl, my name is Charlotte Mykura, message me on facebook if you're interested!xx

ReputationRep:
    Hiya - I would really like to live with some fellow scientists - I'm starting a PhD in Genetics at the MRC CSC (Imperial) in Hammersmith. If you have any space for another person let me know! via facebook ideally (Charlotte Mykura) because I don't like this system. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte.sheep.)
    Hiya - I would really like to live with some fellow scientists - I'm starting a PhD in Genetics at the MRC CSC (Imperial) in Hammersmith. If you have any space for another person let me know! via facebook ideally (Charlotte Mykura) because I don't like this system. xx
    Hey charlotte i am gonna be studying at westminter, but Sue, that's the girl i am going to be sharing a flat with os gonna be studying at imperial, advanced computing, she is swiss, she is also gonna add u up on fb. We are looking for a three bedroom apartment around Hammersmith, probably Fulham, within the range of £170 - £250 per week perperson. We could talk more on fb if u r interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.