Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Gay Saudi Prince killer princes allowed to leave the UK Watch

ReputationRep:
    Gay Saudi Prince killer princes allowed to leave the UK

Saudi Prince jailed in Britain for sexually abusing and murdering his male servant flies home to serve the rest of his life sentence

• Murderer Prince Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Nasir flown back to Saudi Arabia
    • He is the grandson of Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah
    • The prince murdered his servant in a London hotel in 2010
    • As part of the prisoner transfer agreement, he must serve the full term

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sentence.html

I don’t think he is going to serve his full sentence back in his country. They will make the jail really soft then release him in few years back in Saud. Prince Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Nasir is a homosexual who murdered his servant and sex partner in a vicious and brutal way and uses his position to get special treatment. He should be kept in UK jail for 25 years.

The British government knows this and yet they let him go so to keep good oil and trade relations. This is a form of corruption, the kind you find in 3rd world counties. UK justice system has lost a lot of credit now.

Not many MPs are making a big fuss about this as well, most are in the pockets of Saudi royal family and getting free dinners and all sorts of perks.

Not all but most Saudi royal family members and business men are savages, they lack any compassion and have no class. I guess oil money can never truly buy class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssxx)
    [B]x
    He's basically gone free :/
    Anyway look on the bright side, after the oil goes, their country goes down,down,down...
    Then these monsters can't bargain with anything.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather he was back home than the tax payer having to pay for his jail-term, but at the same time he's definitely not going to be serving any sort of jail sentence back in SA.

ReputationRep:
    I have a question..
    So what?

Dude's a prince, law works differently for him.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be surprised if he got favourable treatment back home. Money influences much.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why this is a problem as long as he's serving a sentence.

Whenever a Brit is imprisoned abroad, there's tons of pleas for him to serve his sentence in the UK. Look at that British man who got done for drugs in Thailand, he went from a death sentence to a life sentence in Thailand and moved to England to serve 10 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssxx)
    I don’t think he is going to serve his full sentence back in his country. They will make the jail really soft then release him in few years back in Saud.
    Do you have any reason at all for thinking this? This is Saudi Arabia ffs, it's just about the most draconian and tyrannical legal system on the planet, yet you think he's going to get off on a few years for three capital crimes (murder, rape, homosexuality)?! And Saudi Arabia, quite frankly, has a history of not going soft on princes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    Do you have any reason at all for thinking this? This is Saudi Arabia ffs, it's just about the most draconian and tyrannical legal system on the planet, yet you think he's going to get off on a few years for three capital crimes (murder, rape, homosexuality)?! And Saudi Arabia, quite frankly, has a history of not going soft on princes.
    Because these Arabs only kill common people for being gay!
    All the royal family are at it being gay and drink alcohol, they have a special license.

ReputationRep:
    What does 'gay' have to do with anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stroma)
    Probably illegal in Saudi Arabia.

But obviously just to inflame people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stroma)
    It's illegal in Saudi Arabia... Duh.

ReputationRep:
    Oh it's fine I wouldn't want to be gay in Saudi prince or not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssxx)
    All the royal family are at it being gay and drink alcohol, they have a special license.
    Well aside from the fact that the whole royal family are more than likely not all gay so what, where's the fun in being royalty if you don't get some perks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssxx)
    And they do so in other countries where it's not illegal. Rape and murder on the other hand are illegal in other countries, and that's what he's been extradited for.

I ask again: do you have any evidence for your assertion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michaelj)
    It's illegal in Saudi Arabia... Duh.
    It still doesn't explain why it's in the 'headline'. Oh God, a gay person has been released into society?! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    It still doesn't explain why it's in the 'headline'. Oh God, a gay person has been released into society?! :afraid:
    Good point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    This is the headline in the telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...m-at-home.html

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.