Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi anyone.

I have an interview for a HE access course for midwifery and i have to pass a level 3 diagnostic for literacy and numeracy.I really want to pass but i have a mental block when it comes to maths.Im prepared to put in the work and study but i need help and advice to help me pass PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone recently finished their access course and can anyone remember the diagnostic papers or where i can get example papers from?

Any help would be very appreciated

A desperate mature student who needs help.Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jgargy)
    Hi anyone.

I have an interview for a HE access course for midwifery and i have to pass a level 3 diagnostic for literacy and numeracy.I really want to pass but i have a mental block when it comes to maths.Im prepared to put in the work and study but i need help and advice to help me pass PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone recently finished their access course and can anyone remember the diagnostic papers or where i can get example papers from?

Any help would be very appreciated

A desperate mature student who needs help.Lol
    If you go on to the BBC Bitesize website, you can do revision and tests on there. Click on GCSE, then Maths as thats the level you'll be working at on the Access Course.

When I did my access course al we did in Math was some basic Algebra, mental arithmetic tests, as well as statistics and graphs. Nothing too hard. The tutors pretty much guide you through it all anyways on an Access course

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for your help i will take a look.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.