Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    How long does it take to learn GCSE Sociology (AQA) From scratch to obtain an A*

So I've never studied it before, how long will it take approx to learn the whole subject?

Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    That depends a lot on other factors. Most candidates would study the subject over two years, but depending on how much work you're willing to put in you could potentially do it quicker, maybe even within the space of a few months if you were really dedicated and had no other commitments that you would need to spend time on.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the short course and have two lessons a week! I find it so so hard though and would say that it would take quite a while to teach it all to yourself!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.