? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Everyone seems a bit quiet today, are we all alright?
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
I'm not alright. I've STILL got a cold :mad:
Are you alright?!
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was thinkin that too. We need to have some fun - most of the threads are about war/people dying/coursework... I know it's a student, educational forum but all work and no play...
U ok?
Ditzy
Rep:
?
I'm ok I guess, having a minor mental breakdown at the thought of how much work I have, but other than that everything is fine and dandy!
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm not ok, I've just got my networking technology exam results back and I got 38%. :mad: I did get 80% in the practical exam though.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm alryt cos I have no uni for 5 weeks, I just have to write a 4000 word essay by nxt monday
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
I'm not alright. I've STILL got a cold :mad:
Are you alright?!
I'm getting another one!!! I hate living in halls, you get everything that comes around!

Have two days off tho, cos I'm a lazy slacker student so that makes me happy

the board has been a bit quiet the last few days I found anyway...
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i am at work and really bored- i hate my job... i would quit but i am working for my boyfriends dad and i don't want to make things awkward....
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Maybe the forum is so quiet because its lunch time, so all the people who usually procrastinate and put off working are on their lunch breaks, either that or people have suddenly realised how much work they have to do before the holidays. I was about to go and do my work, but have just realised I have a lecture at one so theres no point starting it now
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Cheer up everybody!!
Here is some happiness for you all...
Attached files
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Maybe the forum is so quiet because its lunch time, so all the people who usually procrastinate and put off working are on their lunch breaks, either that or people have suddenly realised how much work they have to do before the holidays. I was about to go and do my work, but have just realised I have a lecture at one so theres no point starting it now
The forum is usually quitre in the morning. There is only about 8 members online then and 187 guests (goodness knows what they are doing).
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Cheer up everybody!!
Here is some happiness for you all...

yay!!!

i am getting my new mobile on friday i'll look forward to that
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i would offer lollies, but im at skool i also have a cold. people here want me to say hi for them. so hi.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
The forum is usually quitre in the morning. There is only about 8 members online then and 187 guests (goodness knows what they are doing).
I've always noticed that.....how come there like 4 times the members but never say nufing....thats probably what slows UKL down....maybe the mods should only allow so many guests coz it would improve the site and increase members.....what ya's think????
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
yay!!!

Cool, which one are you getting?
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
yay!!!

Its my 19th in 28Days....Mwahaha......cant wait!!!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
I've always noticed that.....how come there like 4 times the members but never say nufing....thats probably what slows UKL down....maybe the mods should only allow so many guests coz it would improve the site and increase members.....what ya's think????
We've already asked the mods about cutting down the number of guests allowed, but it's good publisted (you know what i mean).
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
We've already asked the mods about cutting down the number of guests allowed, but it's good publisted (you know what i mean).
Yeah i ain't saying to cut them alloff.....maybe just have 100-150 instead of a whopping 200-250 sometimes.....guarenteed it would also increase members coz if they cant get in they will join to get in!!!! See!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
Cool, which one are you getting?
sagem my-x 6 not amazing but i'm excited about it- only had £100 budget...can't wait to play with my new toy
Ditzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Barman)
Its my 19th in 28Days....Mwahaha......cant wait!!!
Remind me nearer the time and I'll wish you happy birthday then. Do you have any plans for it?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.96%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.64%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.64%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.77%

Watched Threads