Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Remind me nearer the time and I'll wish you happy birthday then. Do you have any plans for it?
    Thing i've foudn about birthdays is that u never let everyone at ur college know, otherwise you will have a dead arm within an hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Thing i've foudn about birthdays is that u never let everyone at ur college know, otherwise you will have a dead arm within an hour.
    or a sticky face...

ReputationRep:
    Remind me nearer the time and I'll wish you happy birthday then. Do you have any plans for it?
    Me and all my mates going for a night out in Aberdeen......start off at the fantasy bar and then goto a rave or Passions...not to sure but either way im planning on waking up not knowing where i am lol. What ya think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Or be truely mortified because your socalled "friends" have covered the place with your embarrassing baby photos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Lol my mates know better than that....they wouldn't dare!! Besides they'll get me on ma night out!

ReputationRep:
    How annoying, I have to go to a lecture just as it starts to get more interesting! Grrr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Lol my mates know better than that....they wouldn't dare!! Besides they'll get me on ma night out!
    wudnt DARE huh???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    i remember one day it was my mates birthday and we had PE that day. So i told the whole room and we were all digging him for like 5 minutes. He couldn't move his arm for like and hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    wudnt DARE huh???
    Not if they dont want to go through there computer....i prefer not to mark my arms.....sad i know but my father's side of the family are upper class and i would get grief coz they would think i was fighting again! So yeah they would try lol

ReputationRep:
    im so glad my birthday comes in the summer holidays! i get all the prezies, (most of the time they come early) but none of the beatings!!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone seems a bit quiet today, are we all alright?
    its 1 and im already f*** knackered

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.