Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I applied to do LLB Law and have received offers from Newcastle, Queen Mary's, Nottingham and Exeter. I am still currently waiting for Warwick (and praying!) I am thinking of dropping Newcastle due to the grade they require and also their location.

I'm an international student (orignally from the UK, but living in France) and am really struggling on which University to choose!

If any one has any advice or comments then please help!

Lily

ReputationRep:
    You need to think about what you want from your university experience. A big city? Near the countryside? What opportunities do they offer outside of law?

One thing to say is that Exeter do a dual LLB/Maitrise programme where you qualify in both the UK and France (you spend your 4th year in France). Even if you haven't applied for this course you could probably switch to it since you've (presumably!) got the language requirements for it.

I am a very biased Exeter Law student, just to warn you.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.