The Student Room Group
Reply 1
cathal
Does ne1 out der have any idea bout pre-release material- Units 2 and 5? im am seriously lost got a crap teacher and i dnt kno wat i doin? Plz Reply to my woeful question lol
Thanks Cathal

If I could have £10 for every single crap teacher for AVCE I would be rich. If you make an effort to write in proper english then maybe people will be more willing to help you.
Reply 2
Ok Im sorry, could anyone please offer me some assistance to Units 2 and 5?
Sorry for such terrible writing
Thanks Cathal
Reply 3
amazingtrade
If I could have £10 for every single crap teacher for AVCE I would be rich. If you make an effort to write in proper english then maybe people will be more willing to help you.

I know what u mean. The ammount of members who reigster just for help with I.C.T and never come back.
Reply 4
The best thing about AVCE ICT was when I stormed out the classroom shouting "This is absolute and complete crap!".

That and consistently highlighting the teacher's ignorance. Seriously, they must dredge up Thames Valley graduates for most AVCE jobs.
Reply 5
i dont jsut use this website 4 ict coursework help, i always sign on everyday, chat 2 people and help with replys so sod off.... i can use this website 4 wat ever means that i want!
Byes Cathal
cathal
i always sign on everyday, chat 2 people and help with replys so sod off.

all 8 posts? - only 5 of them not part of this one thread?
Reply 7
HAd 2 change accounts cus i cudnt remeber my password, lol
Reply 8
Pencil Queen
all 8 posts? - only 5 of them not part of this one thread?

christ how bitchy are u lot, iv only just signed up and am extremely unimpressed by the hostility by u "oldtimers". id rather have no posts and be as helpful as possible than have thousands under my belt (so to speak) and be a petty upurself pompous git. (just an observation)
Reply 9
Alrite sorry just havin a crap day, sorry 2 every1
Reply 10
cathal
Alrite sorry just havin a crap day, sorry 2 every1

hey no need to be sorry wernt moanin at u its every1 who thinks theyr too good to help u out and r too busy comparing post polls

Latest

Trending

Trending