Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does ne1 out der have any idea bout pre-release material- Units 2 and 5? im am seriously lost got a crap teacher and i dnt kno wat i doin? Plz Reply to my woeful question lol
    Thanks Cathal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathal)
    Does ne1 out der have any idea bout pre-release material- Units 2 and 5? im am seriously lost got a crap teacher and i dnt kno wat i doin? Plz Reply to my woeful question lol
    Thanks Cathal
    If I could have £10 for every single crap teacher for AVCE I would be rich. If you make an effort to write in proper english then maybe people will be more willing to help you.

ReputationRep:
    Ok Im sorry, could anyone please offer me some assistance to Units 2 and 5?
    Sorry for such terrible writing
    Thanks Cathal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    If I could have £10 for every single crap teacher for AVCE I would be rich. If you make an effort to write in proper english then maybe people will be more willing to help you.
    I know what u mean. The ammount of members who reigster just for help with I.C.T and never come back.

ReputationRep:
    The best thing about AVCE ICT was when I stormed out the classroom shouting "This is absolute and complete crap!".

That and consistently highlighting the teacher's ignorance. Seriously, they must dredge up Thames Valley graduates for most AVCE jobs.

ReputationRep:
    i dont jsut use this website 4 ict coursework help, i always sign on everyday, chat 2 people and help with replys so sod off.... i can use this website 4 wat ever means that i want!
    Byes Cathal
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    i always sign on everyday, chat 2 people and help with replys so sod off.
    all 8 posts? - only 5 of them not part of this one thread?

ReputationRep:
    HAd 2 change accounts cus i cudnt remeber my password, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    all 8 posts? - only 5 of them not part of this one thread?
    christ how *****y are u lot, iv only just signed up and am extremely unimpressed by the hostility by u "oldtimers". id rather have no posts and be as helpful as possible than have thousands under my belt (so to speak) and be a petty upurself pompous git. (just an observation)

ReputationRep:
    Alrite sorry just havin a crap day, sorry 2 every1

ReputationRep:
    Alrite sorry just havin a crap day, sorry 2 every1
    hey no need to be sorry wernt moanin at u its every1 who thinks theyr too good to help u out and r too busy comparing post polls

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.