Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Christian B&B owners sued over refusing gay guests can now turn away gay couples Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimarshmallow)
    This is very true, hence why I keep asking.
    He hasn't provided anything, I'm going to keep going till he either admits that he has none or he gives up.
    I really wouldn't bother.

“Do not argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.”

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    <br />
    <br />
    It does tell me something - this was written 1400 years ago when wearing polymers was punishable by death - the people who wrote these were retarded and obsessed with death. I personally think your religion's hadith and holy book were produced by a bunch of stupid ***** but people didnt realise that as most people at the time were owned by slave masters and had no freedom or education and had no idea how stupid this was. But remember, that's my view and im entitled to it.
    So you attack me and islam, because I try to help you :rolleyes:
    I don´t know what to say, but remember that allthough Allah is the All-Merciful and All-Forgiving, He is STRONG in PUNISHMENT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    I really wouldn't bother.
    I just finished the taught part of my degree so am doing nothing better for the weekend
    Also, I'm multitasking. Sharapova is playing so I'm watching that and feeding the massive lesbian crush I have on her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali-Iraq94)
    I don´t know what to say, but remember that allthough Allah is the All-Merciful and All-Forgiving, He is STRONG in PUNISHMENT.
    And your evidence for this is?

ReputationRep:
    I just finished the taught part of my degree so am doing nothing better for the weekend
    Haha, fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, fair enough.
    Check my edit too

ReputationRep:
    You are helping me by telling me some convoluted statement about my possession by the devil and talking **** about my sexuality. Well played....

Oh, yes i do love a strong hand to punish me - will he spank my arse? I'm definitely due a spanking :mmm:

I attacked your religion because i see it as hateful and i attacked you as you are a bit of a deluded arse

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What you are describing has nothing to do with islam and the man who raped her needs to be punished for his crime.
    As for the girl I feel really sorry for her, and I think that the family are very much in the wrong her, and disobeying Allah with their actions.

May Allah guide them.

You´re christian :rolleyes:. Sort yourself out dude because what you´re doing is 100% against christianity.

On a side note the guy on your pic, Zayn, is a muslim (although not very religious) and probably agrees with me (even though he wouldn´t admit it).

You think the bible might be fake and you´re christian :confused:[/QUOTE]

From me on my avatar, I'm scared to meet you in a street because you'll start to 'cure' me :eek: Okay, go worship your thingy and I'll go worship a penis

ReputationRep:
    What ever the rights and wrongs, you aught to be able to decide who and or what you permit within your own four walls.

If I owned a B&B and someone said it is my custom to slaughter a chicken in the bathroom every night before I go to sleep and smear the blood on the bedsheets I wouldn't say "no problem sir, but you'll be charged extra for the laundry" the answer would be "jog on and don't come back".

Folk are rightly entitled to excersise their own beliefs and culture and whatnot, but they are absolutely NOT entitled to force it down the throats of others.

ReputationRep:
    The Quran
    Sorry, using a book doesn't support your argument any more than you can use Harry Potter to prove Lagrange's theorem.

ReputationRep:
    *******, don´t insult the holy book . You´ll be taking every word back on Judgement Day, but then it´ll be too late.
    Enjoy Hell
    Any evidence of this?
    I mean besides the 'holy book' that you have no evidence isn't fiction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperclip)
    They're not forced to, they can move to another country if they want to exercise such archaic beliefs. If they want to live in this country, they can live by the law.

I'd much rather not have such ignorant and backwards twits in this country anyway.
    aren't sikhs allowed to not wear police helmets and in the armed forces to if we give special treatment to one religion surely we have to to others .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Folk are rightly entitled to excersise their own beliefs and culture and whatnot, but they are absolutely NOT entitled to force it down the throats of others.
    I would hardly say this couple are forcing it down the throats of others.

It is only if people come to them to stay that they make their decision - not as if they are going out on the streets to try and force their opinions on people.

ReputationRep:
    Religious people are too easy. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against religious people who don't go around spouting/preaching and talking nonsense - but as soon as they do, any semblance of logic just completely destroys any argument they have.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I've been pretty lenient on moderating this thread so far, but it's starting to get unruly. Can we dial down the preaching and the offensive lingo and bring it back to the topic, please?

ReputationRep:
    You try to help homosexuals by calling us bundles of sticks and satanists....
    I won't be visiting your b&b

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Guys, I've been pretty lenient on moderating this thread so far, but it's starting to get unruly. Can we dial down the preaching and the offensive lingo and bring it back to the topic, please?
    Apologies, and no offence, but it wasn't exactly going to turn out much differently when you've got a strongly religious person and a bunch of gays in a thread :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Apologies, and no offence, but it wasn't exactly going to turn out much differently when you've got a strongly religious person and a bunch of gays in a thread :lol:
    I'd like to point out that I'm not gay!

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to point out that I'm not gay!
    Haha, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, sorry.
    A lot of people get into their heads that only gay people support gay rights, well I'm not gay so there you go

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.