Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Christian B&B owners sued over refusing gay guests can now turn away gay couples Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali-Iraq94)
    Oh yeah, I meant a psychiatrist. Got the words mixed up.
    LOL... and you say you're a medical student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    It's amazing that you're supposedly a medical student because you seem to lack the intelligence to make simple deductions, or as in this case, when you can't deduce something.

I asked "Why would someone completely uninterested in men, develop HOCD?" - I never said HOCD doesn't exist, it doesn't imply anything of the sort.
    I am of the belief that the devil causes it, but I also believe something else applies to my case.
    I see homosexuality as the worst sins of all, and generally being an anxious person I therefore suspect myself of it. I don´t know if you read about my history with OCD but I´ve been hit by several OCD´s througout life.

ReputationRep:
    LOL... and you say you're a medical student?
    So what? Just because I´m a medical student doesn´t mean I am not entitled to see a phychiatrist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Cure yourself
    May Allah help me. Also I am more or less cured.

ReputationRep:
    So what? Just because I´m a medical student doesn´t mean I am not entitled to see a phychiatrist.
    No medical student would confuse a psychologist and psychiatrist.

ReputationRep:
    No medical student would confuse a psychologist and psychiatrist.
    I know the difference. Please forgive me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    May Allah help me. Also I am more or less cured.
    I hope I won't meet you when you'll be a doctor Who knows what you might stick out

ReputationRep:
    Guys, it seems that there is some collateral hate against me on here. You have to understand that my intentions are good. Please, don´t hate .
    I trully and deeply in my heart want the best for you.
    Since we don´t seem to agree, I say me make peace with each other and continue our normal lives.
    No more posts from me (videos, texts etc...)

Is this what you want?

ForgetMe: You´re really going to sink that low :confused:. Lets make peace

ReputationRep:
    I am of the belief that the devil causes it, but I also believe something else applies to my case.
    I see homosexuality as the worst sins of all, and generally being an anxious person I therefore suspect myself of it. I don´t know if you read about my history with OCD but I´ve been hit by several OCD´s througout life.
    I don't think that any theologian would argue that homosexuality is the greatest of all sinsl. C.S.Lewis argued that sins of the flesh are the least worst when compared to things such as jealousy, schadenfreude and hatred. Surely you don't think its worse than murder?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swanbow)
    I don't think that any theologian would argue that homosexuality is the greatest of all sinsl. C.S.Lewis argued that sins of the flesh are the least worst when compared to things such as jealousy, schadenfreude and hatred. Surely you don't think its worse than murder?
    Yeah you´re right. I was exaggerating a bit. But I´d say the most disgusting behaviour.
    For me murder is worse. Only rape is as bad as murder.

ReputationRep:
    As people here seem to be incapable of staying sensible and on-topic, thread closed.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.