Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your definition.

I get along with most people and am fairly confident so at school I could have a laugh with people and was generally liked. As far as I'm aware, I wasn't disliked by anyone and I had a fairly large circle of friends.

I wasn't, however, in the 'popular' group. That said, by sixth form, the division between 'the popular group' and 'the others' was negligible and most people got on with each other anyway.

According to my sixth form form tutor, who can now tell me things as he's left the school, I was also really liked among the teachers. Apparently they liked my sense of humour and general attitude - which is funny because I spent most of my sixth form lessons either taking the piss out of them or correcting them.
    Still, can't complain.

I'm a loner, but that's only because I hold on to what I believe is right and I consider my dignity of higher importance than pathetic social reputation which dies after you leave.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say I was outright hated, but I was definitely regarded as a weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    I was well known in school, probably because I was a buffoon and for a while, the new kid :pierre: I was good at sports and took part in a few plays and talent shows at school, I also won the "Best Santa" award at out Christmas party :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would probably be an inbetweener... even though my look should put me in the 'nerd' sector. Luckily during my main school year, i brung a football a few times for lunch time kickabouts, so the popular guys dont mind me at all

ReputationRep:
    No, not at all.
    I have a group of about six friends whom I love and I don't really mingle that much with other people in my year, but I can get along with them fine. Most people get along with each other, but there are some who are more popular than others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I was well known in school, probably because I was a buffoon and for a while, the new kid :pierre: I was good at sports and took part in a few plays and talent shows at school, I also won the "Best Santa" award at out Christmas party :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should be happy to have had such a great school experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was not popular :holmes:
    Always had small, close-knit group of friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    You should be happy to have had such a great school experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It wasn't that great although it was one of the best time of my life, year 11 was amzeballs :ahee: for all the wrong childish reasons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    It wasn't that great although it was one of the best time of my life, year 11 was amzeballs :ahee: for all the wrong childish reasons
    I can't believe you used the word amazeballs I'm actually in shock

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diggy)
    I can't believe you used the word amazeballs I'm actually in shock

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know, I'm going to the dark side :getmecoat: I just love that word for some reason Amazeballs :mmm:

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.