Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I wish to study Music Production For Media BA (Hons) at Ravensbourne or Commercial Music BA (Hons) at Westminster (Harrow Campus). I am quite frankly tied between the two and don't know what to pick! I have had conditional offers for both.

Anyone go to any of these unis and could possibly offer some help and guidance as to what's good/bad about each one?

Thanks!
    H

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have an unconditional for Commercial Music BA at Westminster & one for Music Production BA at Tech Music School. I'm also tied!
    Only thing I've really heard is the music business part of the commercial music course is good & that Westminster have good contacts, but that's just what I have seen people say on forums.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.