Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Girls, how many dates before you put out? Watch

• View Poll Results: Girls, how many dates on average before you put out?
    15.63%
    9.38%
    6.25%
    9.38%
    3.13%
    12.50%
    3.13%
    3.13%
    3.13%
    0%
    10+
    9.38%
    3 months
    15.63%
    6 months
    9.38%

ReputationRep:
    So i'm not really experienced in the dating world shall we say. Got a third date tomorrow and not sure if the third date rule would likely come into play....however, it got me thinking....whats the average number of dates you have gone on with guys before putting out?

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Knew my girlfriend about 5 hours! A lot of drink was consumed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the circumstances. If it was someone I'd already known ages and was a friend I'd developed feelings for, not very long because I would already trust him.

But if it was just some randomer I would wait 3+ months

I know a lot of girls wait for a way shorter time than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by En237)
    So i'm not really experienced in the dating world shall we say. Got a third date tomorrow and not sure if the third date rule would likely come into play....however, it got me thinking....whats the average number of dates you have gone on with guys before putting out?
    I think the real question on everyones mind is how many dates is it, until girls allow boys to enter via the rear entrance. (dirt track) :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by En237)
    hahaha people actually go by dates anymore? Though to respect a girl enough to make her a gf, can't get it straightaway, gotta get to know each other first, this is done quicker with some more than others, down to chemistry i guess

ReputationRep:
    Started out as ****buddies with my boyfriend, so we had no dates. But I wouldn't do that with everyone, it all depends on the circumstance.

ReputationRep:
    I have 'put out' on the 2nd or 3rd date before. I'm ok with casual sex, the only problem is that when it turns into a serious relationship I start to regret having sex with someone so early. I think it definitely depends on the girl and she's looking for.

For me it completely depends on the circumstances really. I always used to say I'd wait at least a few months to make sure I was losing it to the right person... turned out I ended up "putting out" after only a few times of seeing him, as it just felt like the right timing. No regrets and I'm still with him now after a year and a half.

I don't think girls really have a rule as such, apart from not putting out on the first date maybe. It totally depends on how you feel towards the person and what you're looking for.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how long it takes before I'm comfortable and click with him. If I knew him before dating it'll probably take less dates than someone new

ReputationRep:
    Kind of a shame if that's the only thing you're aiming for XD

ReputationRep:
    I normally wait 2 months into the relationship but with my current boyfriend I just couldn't help myself and lasted about 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I want, it depends on how I feel on the night of the date- so sometimes after the first date and sometimes after five...
    Question to guys: Do you think the 'f**k zone' exists? Like if a girl sleeps with you early on you only view her as a f**k-buddy and not as girlfriend material?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.