Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

im so different to other teenagers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    If you mean people disagreeing with you then yes, I get my fair share of that on 9/11 conspiracies, but I don't constitute it as bullying since I know what bullying was since year 7 due to the English education system, of which you have failed to go through judging by your grammar and attitude

you sound like a bully yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack the hat)
    i guess i am going to be forever called a troll, despite my real opinions. i now what i have to do now.

Go to the dungeon?

ReputationRep:
    im just so different to other teenagers, despite my online persona. firstly a large majority of teens are chavs, and im not one. but, so many other reasons come into reasons too, like the fact that i listen to classical music, get outdoors and take in the beauty, sit at the lake and watch the water and sunset, drink green tea, watch frasier, watch heartbeat, watch classic doctor who, watch cheers, watch loads of old programmes like my parents watch such as on the buses, happy days and the upper hand. i could go on but i dont actually watch much tv like other people. instead of being with friends, i hug my cats, instead of going drinking, i drink lucozade. i also love going places and exploring them and i use the internet to study and to find better ways of improving myself. i also look deeply and sensitively into, well, everything and i see things other people dont. for another tv example, when other teens are watching the jeremy kyle show, i watch sherlock and the mentalist. i also go to the library and read books, whilst other teenagers are taking drugs. im also different to people on tsr, while most of the people here are abusive and rude and enjoy betlitting others behind a screen., im mostly so kind and considerate, despite only being here a few days.

actually, im going to stop there, as i will be here ALL DAY, listing reasons why im so different to other teens. maybe ill chip in with a few more reasons later.
    If this is truly what you are like, then you sound like an amazing person to me. I also like looking at and appreciating beautiful things and listening to nice music. Luckily I have made friends with people who also like doing these things. Now you just need to make some! There are people similar to you out there.

ReputationRep:
    Here's a more accurate description
    I'm just worse than other teenagers, despite my awful online persona. Firstly a large majority of teens are not chavs, but I'm one. So many other reasons come into reasons too, like the fact that I listen to classical music, get indoors and take in the computer screen, sit at my desk and browse tsr and youtube, attempting to troll, I watch frasier, watch heartbeat, watch classic doctor who, watch cheers, watch loads of old programmes like my parents watch such as on the buses, happy days and the upper hand. I could go on but I don't have anything useful to say. Instead of being with friends, I hug my cats, for 24hours a day , instead of going drinking, I drink crap. I also love going places and exploring them and I use the internet to study and to find better ways of falling down the evolutionary ladder. I also look deeply and sensitively into, well, nothing and I see things other people don't, for instance my cat. for another tv example, when other teens are watching the normal shows, I watch normal shows such as sherlock and the mentalist. I also go to the library and find a computer to browse tsr, whilst other teenagers are getting on with their studies and creative work. I'm also different to people on tsr, while most of the people here are nice kind and helpful. I'm mostly ignorant, careless, a terrible troll and not an accurate representation of a different teenager. So kindness and consideration out the window

actually, im going to stop there, as i will be here ALL DAY, listing reasons why im so different to other teens. maybe ill chip in with a few more reasons later. (please don't)

DISCLAIMER: I have deliberately used bad grammar. I am ashamed of myself. but, there are people on ts that i know in real life from creative writing class, that are used to my superb punctuation and grammar skills, and the strength of my paragraphing, so i had to disguise myself by looking stupid. and yes, I rambled and listed everything down off the topic of my head to further cover up my real alias.
    ****ing e'll that took ages

ReputationRep:
    I can't work out what's going on with this thread? Who's trolling and who isn't, or is everyone trolling?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Oh Jack. How you make me giggle.

WAHH I'M SO DIFFERENT I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE MELTING IN THE UNFAIRNESS OF A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO ME EVEN THOUGH I SHARE HOBBIES WITH ABOUT HALF OF THE TEENAGERS IN THE COUNTRY.

Now shush your mouth boy.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vip3rgt9)
    I can't work out what's going on with this thread? Who's trolling and who isn't, or is everyone trolling?
    I... I think we're all trolling. Possibly. Although I'd sacrifice a chicken for the OP to be deadly serious.

ReputationRep:
    You're not different.

You're just yet another teenager who's going through the 'Everybody is an idiot except me and I am a demigod because I can put on a face that portrays me as a deep, meaningful and intelligent person'.

In a few years time you'll look back on this and realise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by consumed by stuff)
    your scared to walk down the street.
    looool that made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    I... I think we're all trolling. Possibly. Although I'd sacrifice a chicken for the OP to be deadly serious.
    Please don't
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Please don't
    FATHER, FETCH OUR BEST CHICKEN. IT'S TIME.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    FATHER, FETCH OUR BEST CHICKEN. IT'S TIME.

:cool:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Spoiler:
    Show
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    Im shocked that you think all teenagers Jeremy Kyle and not mentalist and sherlock.
    Both of those are awesome programmes!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, fellow "like to think I'm not-a-normal-teen-teenager" - I have many of the same interests and often feel alone and misunderstood... But really there are many of us out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad_moose)
    You're not different.

You're just yet another teenager who's going through the 'Everybody is an idiot except me and I am a demigod because I can put on a face that portrays me as a deep, meaningful and intelligent person'.

In a few years time you'll look back on this and realise.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Gave me a chuckle - 5/10.

ReputationRep:
    DISCLAIMER: I have deliberately used bad grammar. i am ashamed of myself. but, there are people on ts that i know in real life from creative writing class, that are used to my superb punctuation and grammar skills, and the strength of my paragraphing, so i had to disguise myself. and yes, i rambled and listed everything down off the topc of my head to further cover up my real alias.
    Like heck you have.

ReputationRep:
    Obvious **** is obvious

ReputationRep:
    Your modesty is exemplary, chap.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, and by the way, did you know that my nose is green?

ReputationRep:
    i also go to the library and read books, whilst other teenagers are taking drugs.
    Burst out laughing at this bit, dunno why it's so funny but it is. It's as if you're implying that there's only two types of teenagers: type A who go to the library and read books, and type B who take drugs

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.