Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

To text or not to text Watch

I know this if a daft thread, let me clear that up before I start, hence the anon!

Basically met this guy last Saturday, got talking & seemed to get on well. Exchanged numbers. I text him on Monday asked how he was and he text back a few times. He sent the last text on Monday evening & I havn't text or had a text from him since.

Should I bother texting again or just leave it? Don't want to come across needy and desperate, well because i'm not so life will go on if I don't hear from him again :lol:

Thanks for any opinions.

ReputationRep:
    Text him!

Most relationships between the opposite would be much easier if people would just do it and if it doesn't work out , OH well!!

ReputationRep:
    He's probably waiting for you to reply. :facepalm2:

(Original post by CB91)
    He's probably waiting for you to reply. :facepalm2:
    I did put a warning saying this was a stupid thread. Don't usually over think this kinda stuff

Thanks for your replies anyway. I will give him a text, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    • TSR Support Team

Yeah just text for him, you don't have to wait for him to text first, if he doesn't reply after then maybe you will know he is not interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know this if a daft thread, let me clear that up before I start, hence the anon!

Basically met this guy last Saturday, got talking & seemed to get on well. Exchanged numbers. I text him on Monday asked how he was and he text back a few times. He sent the last text on Monday evening & I havn't text or had a text from him since.

Should I bother texting again or just leave it? Don't want to come across needy and desperate, well because i'm not so life will go on if I don't hear from him again :lol:

Thanks for any opinions.
    Go for it, it can't hurt!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.