Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

New league draft Watch

• View Poll Results: When should we do this draft?
    Now
    66.67%
    When the season ends
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welsh Leprecaun)
    He served me well in the last draft, treat him well.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:
    What was the transfer fee, I hope you gave Flash a good price:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    What was the transfer fee, I hope you gave Flash a good price:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)

What you thinking for your next pick?

ReputationRep:

What you thinking for your next pick?
    Well if a certain midfielder goes before my next pick, I may just put all my eggs in one basket. But damn, that basket will look mighty fine. I don't know if I can take that risk, in hoping that basket will carry me through the first round. If I could be in anyone's position right now, it'd be yours, or 419's. DH1 and VQG also looking very solid.

ReputationRep:
    Well if a certain midfielder goes before my next pick, I may just put all my eggs in one basket. But damn, that basket will look mighty fine. I don't know if I can take that risk, in hoping that basket will carry me through the first round. If I could be in anyone's position right now, it'd be yours, or 419's. DH1 and VQG also looking very solid.
    Everybody's team looks about equal now. The differences will come later on when the obvious players aren't picked. It's all about building a team so hard to see how things are looking. Obviously anybody with Ronaldo or Messi has the advantage currently, though.

ReputationRep:
    Vidic and Silva's a good start to be honest, and there's no doubt if your first choice is still available for your turn that you'll have the beginnings of a strong midfield. 419's midfield is looking rather epic, just a matter of who will be on the end of those passes

ReputationRep:
    Vidic and Silva's a good start to be honest, and there's no doubt if your first choice is still available for your turn that you'll have the beginnings of a strong midfield. 419's midfield is looking rather epic, just a matter of who will be on the end of those passes
    Who are you going to pick next seeing as you have one of each position (unless you plan to use mascherano as cb) - not that you're likely to get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Who are you going to pick next seeing as you have one of each position (unless you plan to use mascherano as cb) - not that you're likely to get it
    Not sure to be honest, still thinking about it (I have all the time in the world for that atm).

Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure to be honest, still thinking about it (I have all the time in the world for that atm).

Yourself?
    As I said in my last post probably a really good central defensive midfielder (I have a few in my mind) to just you know defend and then I think that will work well with song linking the defense and the attack and there's also boateng. I might choose a defender though because I will need a really good one. The place I definitely won't go for though is a striker seeing as even if i don't have the most amazing striker (although he probably will still be really good), there's still ronaldo to score goals. I have a brilliant striker in mind though who im sure will have slipped everyone's mind....

AKINFENWA!!!!!!! THE BEAST!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    As I said in my last post probably a really good central defensive midfielder (I have a few in my mind) to just you know defend and then I think that will work well with song linking the defense and the attack and there's also boateng. I might choose a defender though because I will need a really good one. The place I definitely won't go for though is a striker seeing as even if i don't have the most amazing striker (although he probably will still be really good), there's still ronaldo to score goals. I have a brilliant striker in mind though who im sure will have slipped everyone's mind....

LOL, sounds like a good plan though.

So do you actually think you've come up with a striker who'll be available to you:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL, sounds like a good plan though.

So do you actually think you've come up with a striker who'll be available to you:holmes:
    Maybe, although i'm not sure if he'll stay until what will it be 32 picks? seeing as for my next two picks i will most likely be choosing a defensive mid and then a defender

ReputationRep:

Akinfenwa was the first guy on my team sheet before I realised he was ineligible :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone around this afternoon? Two picks before mine and if they're not done in the next hour or so I won't be here till tonight...i'll be able to check on my phone every few hours or so but it'll be quicker for you guys if I can PM someone.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether I will regret not going for a defensive player come my next turn, a couple of players who would have probably been my next pick were taken in the last two posts, but I think I'll go with Angel Di Maria next

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Anyone around this afternoon? Two picks before mine and if they're not done in the next hour or so I won't be here till tonight...i'll be able to check on my phone every few hours or so but it'll be quicker for you guys if I can PM someone.
    I'll be around all day so if you want to PM me your picks, I can slot them in. You may want to give a reserve pick in case either cll or 419 pick it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    I'll be around all day so if you want to PM me your picks, I can slot them in. You may want to give a reserve pick in case either cll or 419 pick it.
    Alright cheers, i'll wait till just before I go because there's only 419 to go but if he's not around i'll send you 2 players in a pm in about an hour :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Alright cheers, i'll wait till just before I go because there's only 419 to go but if he's not around i'll send you 2 players in a pm in about an hour :yy:
    No problem, I'll quote 419 now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    I don't know how my team will work but I'm just going to pick the best available players atm.

So, Luka Modric of those subservient scums

Mate your go.

ReputationRep:
    Sergio Ramos

you're up

ReputationRep:
    Delighted he has lasted this long. Javi Martinez. (Bilbao)

Name:  martinez_esp2_628.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  41.3 KB

(Original post by VQG)
    -

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.