Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

New league draft Watch

• View Poll Results: When should we do this draft?
    Now
    66.67%
    When the season ends
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    So when will the draw take place? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Meh, doesn't really matter what team he had more appearances for
    Yeah but if you do go through the first round of the draw, obviously then you can't have two players from one team. I doubt everyone has been checking the appearances throughly anyway tbf as wiki only gives league appearances. So, I think he should counts as a Dortmund player as that is what he is really.

Also Welsh Leprechaun can you quote me as I have can'tthinkofaname pick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    Yeah but if you do go through the first round of the draw, obviously then you can't have two players from one team. I doubt everyone has been checking the appearances throughly anyway tbf as wiki only gives league appearances. So, I think he should counts as a Dortmund player as that is what he is really.

Yeah I get you, what I meant was that I'm allowed to pick him as I haven't picked a Dortmund/Nuremburg player so far, it's a bit confusing as you have to count it from when the draft started & not from the current time in addition to Wiki sometimes being a bit of a dodgy source lol.

ReputationRep:
    Just quickly added up from Transfermarkt:

He's got 72 appearances for Dortmund. His games against Stuttgart and Malaga wouldn't count so that's 70 eligible. He only had 53 for Nuremberg + if you count 12 in the A-Jgd. BL West - Germany (whatever that is).

ReputationRep:
    Those 12 wouldn't count as it seems that is an U19 competition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VQG)
    Those 12 wouldn't count as it seems that is an U19 competition.
    If you beat me, I think you should take Alexis Sanchez after yesterday :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Pinda.college - Lionel Messi | Javier Mascherano | Dani Alves | Javier Pastore | Eden Hazard | Antonio Valencia | James Milner | David de Gea | Benoit Assou-Ekotto | Luiz Gustavo | Joleon Lescott |

TH3-FL45H - Cristiano Ronaldo | Kevin-Prince Boateng | Alex Song | Lucas Leiva | Neven Subotic | Branislav Ivanovic | Klaas-Jan Huntelaar | Nacho Monreal | Fernando Muslera | Jeremy Menez | Ezequiel Garay |

Cll_ws - Wayne Rooney | Arjen Robben | Angel Di Maria | Marouane Fellaini | Gael Clichy | Thomas Vermaelen | Victor Valdes | Alexandre Pato | Felipe Melo | Naldo | Kyle Walker |

419 - Andres Iniesta | Luka Modric | Sergio Ramos | Mario Gotze | Mario Gomez | Fabio Coentrao | Jerome Boateng | Salvatore Sirigu | Lars Bender | Gary Cahill | Mauricio Isla |

Louis. - Kaka | Luis Suarez | Javi Martinez | Dante | Jack Wilshere | Karim Benzema | Park Ji-Sung | Pepe Reina | Raul Albiol | Micah Richards | David Alaba |

VQG - Cesc Fabregas | Franck Ribery | Sergio Aguero | Joao Moutinho | Daniel Agger | Leonardo Bonucci | Gonzalo Higuain | Andoni Iraola | Darren Fletcher | Jose Enrique | Asmir Begovic |

Ipoop - Gerard Pique | Edinson Cavani | Nigel De Jong | Rafael van der Vaart | Ignazio Abate | Ramires | Filipe Luis | Gokhan Inler | Sebastien Giovinco | Laurent Koscielny | Diego Lopez |

Deshi - Robin van Persie | Daniele De Rossi | Giorgio Chiellini | Owen Hargreaves | Marek Hamsik | Jan Vertonghen | Stevan Jovetic | Thibaut Courtois | Alexander Kolarov | Rafinha | Jefferson Farfan |

Little_wizard123 - David Villa | Carlos Tevez | Maicon | Robert Lewandowski | Santi Cazorla | Alvaro Arbeloa | Martin Demichelis | Yann M'Vila | Mikel Arteta | Martin Caceres | Jonny Evans |

Stu Laverty - Wesley Sneijder | Fernando Torres | Thiago Silva | Ezequiel Lavezzi | Riccardo Montolivo | Per Mertesacker | Jakub Blaszczykowski | Joe Hart | Adriano | Glen Johnson | Simon Rolfes | Llorente (completed)

Kenan and Kel - Nemanja Vidic | David Silva | Arturo Vidal | Alexis Sanchez | Eric Abidal | Nuri Sahin | Holger Badstuber | Adriano | Christian Maggio | Fernando Gago | Joaquin | Hugo Lloris (completed)

Samiz20891 - Mesut Ozil | Sami Khedira | Mats Hummels | Domenico Criscito | Nani | Stephan Lichtsteiner | Benedikt Howedes | Samir Handanovic | Alberto Gilardino | Walter Gargano | Toni Kroos | Arda Turan (completed)

Cant_think_of_name - Gareth Bale | Manuel Neuer | Vincent Kompany | Thomas Muller | Leighton Baines | Jesus Navas | Mario Mandzukic | Lassana Diarra | Martin Skrtel | Rafael | Diego | Michu (completed)

Welsh Lepracaun - Phillip Lahm | Yaya Toure | Jordi Alba | Claudio Marchisio | Kolo Toure | Hulk | Lukas Podolski | Alvaro Negredo | Diego Godin | Rene Adler | Thiago Motta | José Antonio Reyes (completed)

Multitalented Me - Juan Mata | Michael Essien | Marcelo | Pedro | Bacary Sagna | Edin Dzeko | Mario Balotelli | Christopher Samba | Mathieu Valbuena | Tim Krul | Kyriakos Papadopoulos | İlkay Gündoğan (completed)

DH1' - Bastian Schweinsteiger | Sergio Busquets | Marco Reus | Pepe | Neymar | Pablo Zabaleta | Stephan El Shaarawy | Lukasz Piszczek | Roberto Soldado | Alex | Marchetti | Isco (completed)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welsh Leprecaun)
    x
    Your go, mate.

ReputationRep:
    Last pick is going to be Reyes to give me some options (Counts as Sevilla)
    Name:  reyes-sevilla-ya-transfer-oldu-3241758_2002_o.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  58.4 KB

can'tthinkofaname's pick

ReputationRep:
    Can't_think_of_a_name picks Michu, think he counts as a celto Vigo player.

I will use my wildcard and pick Arda Turan. Another player who gives me a range of options due to his versatility but I think his high defensive workload is very impressive for an attacking player too and I think that will be useful.

(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    x
    Your go, mate.

ReputationRep:
    Can we talk about wildcards yet?

ReputationRep:
    I will use my wildcard and pick Hugo Lloris of Lyon

(Original post by Stu Laverty)
    x
    You're up

(Original post by Welsh Leprecaun)
    Can we talk about wildcards yet?
    You can now, officially.

ReputationRep:

You can now, officially.
    So who were you expecting/surprised that didn't get picked?

ReputationRep:
    Fernando Llorente, Athletic Club.

(Original post by Little_wizard123)
    You're up

ReputationRep:
    Can we get someone independent of the draft (maybe a reserve?) to draw the teams for the first round but not publish them until after pinda.college makes the last pick?

ReputationRep:
    If you beat me, I think you should take Alexis Sanchez after yesterday :coma:
    Have to say I've had my eye on Vidic and David Silva from your team, Sanchez might be an option :beard:

Though I'm hoping to avoid you in the first round. You've got one of the most complete teams so far in the competition.

ReputationRep:
    So who were you expecting/surprised that didn't get picked?
    Stekelenburg, for one

Samir Nasri, Robinho (90 caps for Brazil!), I deleted the rest of my list. More will come to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VQG)
    Have to say I've had my eye on Vidic and David Silva from your team, Sanchez might be an option :beard:

Though I'm hoping to avoid you in the first round. You've got one of the most complete teams so far in the competition.
    And I you. I you.

Vidic would fit nicely into your team. I'm sure you can find a way to squeeze Fletch out too.

ReputationRep:
    Can we get someone independent of the draft (maybe a reserve?) to draw the teams for the first round but not publish them until after pinda.college makes the last pick?
    Yeah that sounds good. I'd let Abiraleft do it, if he wants. Is there going to be any restrictions such as the team with Messi can't play the Ronaldo team in the first round or does that not matter when doing the draw?

ReputationRep:
    Stekelenburg, for one

Samir Nasri, Robinho (90 caps for Brazil!), I deleted the rest of my list. More will come to me.
    Yeah was it Robinho you were talking about with the international hat trick waaaay back in the thread? That was my guess :rolleyes:

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.