Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

New league draft Watch

• View Poll Results: When should we do this draft?
    Now
    66.67%
    When the season ends
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    Is there any pair that's ready to start their match?

Also, do we create the match threads ourselves, or do we have to send all our bios/tactics to somebody?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    -
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    -
    Am I right in thinking threads submitted to the draft forum need mod approval?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Nope, no mod approval is needed.

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay thanks, am I right in thinking that used to be the case?

We'll be able to sort most of it out ourselves then hopefully. When a pair is ready to play their match if one of the other 14 who's around volunteers to start the thread we can get moving. Just nick most of the intro from the other threads and copy the bios/tactics that get sent to you.

Just need two of us to start the ball rolling now :teeth:

Mod approval is needed, actually. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay thanks, am I right in thinking that used to be the case?

We'll be able to sort most of it out ourselves then hopefully. When a pair is ready to play their match if one of the other 14 who's around volunteers to start the thread we can get moving. Just nick most of the intro from the other threads and copy the bios/tactics that get sent to you.

Just need two of us to start the ball rolling now :teeth:

(Original post by Abiraleft)
    Mod approval is needed, actually. :p:
    Woops Feel free to start the threads though Louis or anyone else. Abiraleft and I are around enough to approve them quickly. If we seem to be lagging, feel free to send us a PM!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    x
    Ready when you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    Ready when you are
    How long are your bios and tactics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    How long are your bios and tactics?
    Erm... quite long Tactics are about 2 paragraphs worth, then each player has about 3-4 sentences (more for some) each...

ReputationRep:
    Okay I've quickly done my tactics, not the greatest or longest but it should suffice. Let me know when I should post them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Okay I've quickly done my tactics, not the greatest or longest but it should suffice. Let me know when I should post them.
    I've done mine as well, shall we send it to Abiraleft or another moderator so we can start it. As we are both done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    I've done mine as well, shall we send it to Abiraleft or another moderator so we can start it. As we are both done.
    Yeah. We just need anyone really to start the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Yeah. We just need anyone really to start the thread.
    Cool, I say you just pick a moderator as they will need to approve the thread anyway, Mastermind and Abiraleft have said they don't mind. So if you pick one, and we both PM them our tactics and then they can start the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    Cool, I say you just pick a moderator as they will need to approve the thread anyway, Mastermind and Abiraleft have said they don't mind. So if you pick one, and we both PM them our tactics and then they can start the thread.
    Abira is more active these days so we'll just message him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Abira is more active these days so we'll just message him.
    Ok, i have sent him my tactics and told him to start the match with a poll when he gets a chance. Can you sent Abiraleft your tactics please.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah did it already mate

ReputationRep:
    Nice, faster progression than usual . I should have my tactics done by tomorrow. Maybe even tonight if I find time.

And kickoff. :cool:

I've made an effort to quote all of the draft participants into that thread, so if you haven't been quoted there I've probably messed up the quoting in some way or the other; please let me know and I'll make amends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH1')
    -
    How far are you on tactics mate? I haven't bothered with bios but have done like 418 words for my tactics & feel almost ready to begin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    How far are you on tactics mate? I haven't bothered with bios but have done like 418 words for my tactics & feel almost ready to begin
    I've completed it all mate. Ready to get started if you are?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.