Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Ive got a place at nottingham trent to study fashion design. Anybody staying at the Maltings 2012-2013 ? I understand that it is 2 miles from the city centre but its cheaper Ive heard so good reviews about it.

ReputationRep:
    I've just booked the maltings for next year, I'm studying architectural technology. Bit worried about being older than my flatmates, I'll be 24 in September.

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm just about the book the Maltings for accommodation in September im worried that not many others will book it because its 2 miles out of the city centre and Ill be 19 when I start so ill be a little older as well!

ReputationRep:
    Hi yeah I will be 19 as well because i took a year out and doing a foundation course at the moment . Im just hoping the accommodation is going to be nice as I didn't go and see it before. Yeah it is 2 miles away from the city centre but a get a free tram and bus pass so its not so bad. Do you know anything else about the Maltings ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same I know my sociology teacher stayed in this accommodation and she loved it i reckon its pretty much like the others i havent been to see it but ive looked online, it doesnt look to bad and its no where near as expensive as some of the other accommodations i looked at.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.