The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow Uni - Firmed Offers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Dan.O
Hello :smile:. Firmed Neuroscience and applied for accommodation in Murano. I'm from Ireland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing neuroscience as well.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 261
Original post by pashton
I'm doing neuroscience as well.

In Glasgow? :smile:
Reply 262
Just been accepted! Hispanic Studies, joined with Theatre and Music hopefully :smile: fingers crossed to get into QM! Is anyone travelling from the EU and moving to Glasgow?
Hi, I am a Danish IB student and have met the requirements of my conditional offer for the LLB. The university should have received my results by the 5th of July - they haven't changed my offer yet... I know it hasn't even been a week, but should I worry? :confused:

Also, and more importantly, what have any fellow IB graduates done in regards to evidence of language qualifications? Should we send the statement from the IBO to the university, or have they received this already? :smile:

Cheers,
Sofie
Original post by tascha311
Just been accepted! Hispanic Studies, joined with Theatre and Music hopefully :smile: fingers crossed to get into QM! Is anyone travelling from the EU and moving to Glasgow?

I am (I hope) From Denmark :biggrin: Have you visited Glasgow?
Reply 265
Original post by Sofiequist
I am (I hope) From Denmark :biggrin: Have you visited Glasgow?

I have! It's awesome, it's why it's my first choice :smile: you? Also, I'm an IBO graduate also! (thank god that's over with :tongue: ) but I think we were given a choice either that your school sends your IB results automatically to your Universities or that you do it yourself...I did it myself, but I guess they have a lot of IBO candidates to sort through this year? A friend of mine hasn't heard back yet either, so try not to stress :smile: if you still don't hear from them in a couple more days, email admissions and ask what's happening :smile:
Original post by mariettawelburn
I'm doing Law :smile: - anyone else on here doing Law? x

I'm doing law as well :biggrin: Where are you from?
I have! It's awesome, it's why it's my first choice :smile: you? Also, I'm an IBO graduate also! (thank god that's over with :tongue: ) but I think we were given a choice either that your school sends your IB results automatically to your Universities or that you do it yourself...I did it myself, but I guess they have a lot of IBO candidates to sort through this year? A friend of mine hasn't heard back yet either, so try not to stress :smile: if you still don't hear from them in a couple more days, email admissions and ask what's happening :smile:

That's soothing - you're probably right (it's just that little paragraph in the offer latter about the university maybe taking back it's offer that scares me) :smile:
Where did you take the IBDP? Those were two intense years, on the bright side we can hardly meet anything much worse!(please) :tongue:
Reply 268
That's soothing - you're probably right (it's just that little paragraph in the offer latter about the university maybe taking back it's offer that scares me) :smile:
Where did you take the IBDP? Those were two intense years, on the bright side we can hardly meet anything much worse!(please) :tongue:

Try not to worry too much about it!! Good luck :smile: I did it in Portugal, two mega tough years! How many points did you need for Glasgow? :smile:
Hi, I am a Danish IB student and have met the requirements of my conditional offer for the LLB. The university should have received my results by the 5th of July - they haven't changed my offer yet... I know it hasn't even been a week, but should I worry? :confused:

Also, and more importantly, what have any fellow IB graduates done in regards to evidence of language qualifications? Should we send the statement from the IBO to the university, or have they received this already? :smile:

Cheers,
Sofie

I did IB too :smile: I emailed a scanned copy of my IB Certs to the university cause I too had a conditional offer... I think they need you to email them evidence of your IB grade :smile:
Reply 270
Is anyone doing finance ? I was hoping to do that in once I had finished 6th year at school. Was just curious as to what grades you got and wether you got an unconditional or conditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
Try not to worry too much about it!! Good luck :smile: I did it in Portugal, two mega tough years! How many points did you need for Glasgow? :smile:

Needed 36 :-) How about you?
Original post by Lakshmi_sekhar
I did IB too :smile: I emailed a scanned copy of my IB Certs to the university cause I too had a conditional offer... I think they need you to email them evidence of your IB grade :smile:

Hi :-)
I signed up with my IB coordinator for the IBO to mail my results to the university themselves - Glasgow U should've had my grades on the 5th.. but it does make sense that they have A LOT of applications etc. to sort now - I'll just try and be patient :wink:

What are you going to study?
Hi :-)
I signed up with my IB coordinator for the IBO to mail my results to the university themselves - Glasgow U should've had my grades on the 5th.. but it does make sense that they have A LOT of applications etc. to sort now - I'll just try and be patient :wink:

What are you going to study?

Haha :smile: shouldn't be long now. I'm going to do English literature and theatre studies. And you? Have you got your housing yet?
Reply 274
Original post by Dan.O
In Glasgow? :smile:

Yep!
Reply 275
Original post by pashton
Yep!

Great! See you in September! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 276
Northern Ireland here, coming over to do History! :smile:
Original post by Lakshmi_sekhar
Haha :smile: shouldn't be long now. I'm going to do English literature and theatre studies. And you? Have you got your housing yet?

Nice! I am going to study law :smile: - Applied for Student apartments twin as 1st priority, and cairncross twin as 2nd... but I don't expect to hear anything firm till late August. What about you?
Reply 278

Hey! I'm doing Music and I'm hoping to do Theatre as one of my elective subjects! Where are you coming from? I'm from Scotland.
Reply 279
Ive accepted history of art with business, so excited to move into Murano!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending