Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahh A)
    Finally, someone else doing Physiology! I'm not doing it with sports science and nutrition though
    think we will be in the same lectures though because they put all the biology lot in together!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone bought a fresher's week pass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cs13dg)
    has anyone bought a fresher's week pass?
    I'm thinking about it, but I'm gonna wait until I can see the events before I do!

ReputationRep:
    Hey thought I would join this thread.
    I will be studying English Literature & Theatre.
    Also anyone else staying in Wolfson?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leoroary)
    Im doing English literature and theatre too!! Where are you from?
    I'm staying at the student apartments

ReputationRep:
    I am staying at St Andrews Court it is a short walk from Strathclyde Uni and Caledonian Uni! I will have my own bathroom/shower room and a kitchen to myself! Plus there is a gym on site! Looking to find people staying in the same place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lakshmi_sekhar)
    Im doing English literature and theatre too!! Where are you from?
    I'm staying at the student apartments
    Yay! Hi I am from Edinburgh, so I don't have very far to go. What about you?
    Ah cool I thought about student apartments because it would be handy being so near the uni, but I decided I wanted catered so I'm in Wolfson

ReputationRep:
    I'll be staying at Wolfson Hall, but I'm not too happy about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrancisMeehan)
    Im doing geography and staying at murano too! Not sure about my other two options yet but earth science is in contention
    yayay i found someone!! did you get an email from your senior advisor asking to come for a meeting too?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrancisMeehan)
    Im doing geography and staying at murano too! Not sure about my other two options yet but earth science is in contention
    also where are you going to glasgow from??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlluminatedRain)
    I'll be staying at Wolfson Hall, but I'm not too happy about it.
    Aw why don't you like it? I'm okay with it I went to visit the halls and they seem fine, well other than the price!

ReputationRep:
    Aw why don't you like it? I'm okay with it I went to visit the halls and they seem fine, well other than the price!
    Well yeah, the price, the distance from the university, and the fact that it's catered. I didn't apply for Wolfson at all, yet I ended up with it. Are you in an en-suite or standard room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlluminatedRain)
    Well yeah, the price, the distance from the university, and the fact that it's catered. I didn't apply for Wolfson at all, yet I ended up with it. Are you in an en-suite or standard room?
    I'm in ensuite

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Hi I am from Edinburgh, so I don't have very far to go. What about you?
    Ah cool I thought about student apartments because it would be handy being so near the uni, but I decided I wanted catered so I'm in Wolfson
    Thats lucky I'm from Malaysia, so quite a bit to travel... I actually wanted Qm room but I'm ok with student apartments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stina.c)
    Voice will be my first instrument, but I also play piano to the same standard. Wow! long move, do you have accommodation yet? I'm moving from Perth. It's about an hour north of Glasgow
    Dude that's awesome! Yeah, I've just got my place at Murano how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sofiequist)
    Needed 36 :-) How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lakshmi_sekhar)
    Thats lucky I'm from Malaysia, so quite a bit to travel... I actually wanted Qm room but I'm ok with student apartments
    Malaysia, that's awesome what made you choose Glasgow? Yeah I'm not sure about Wofson either, but I'm just gonna make the best of it Were you at the open day in March? Have you been reading much in preparation for English?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cs13dg)
    think we will be in the same lectures though because they put all the biology lot in together!
    Yeah, probably Have you decided on your other 2 subjects yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tascha311)
    Cool! Did everything go alright - and did you get a room at QM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sofiequist)
    Cool! Did everything go alright - and did you get a room at QM?
    Yeah, I got 35 in the end, so I was happy! and you? I didn't get into QM but I'll be in Murano, which sounds like fun!! how about you?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.