The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow Uni - Firmed Offers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nicolagrantgrant
You'll love Glasgow! I would love to stay in student accommodation :smile:. Yeah, I'm staying at home! Just getting the train to uni each day! Have you decided what subjects your picking alongside Psychology?xx

Good! aw well at least you're saving a lot of money, and you'll still make friends with people in accommodation anyway so :smile: makes sense! I've thought about it... I've decided Sociology for definite but unsure about another! what about you?:smile:xx
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by rosieamphlett
Good! aw well at least you're saving a lot of money, and you'll still make friends with people in accommodation anyway so :smile: makes sense! I've thought about it... I've decided Sociology for definite but unsure about another! what about you?:smile:xx

Are you doing the MA in psychology I take it? Yeah, I just think staying in accommodation would be such a good "student experience" haha. When is it your moving down? Hopefully see you at freshers week! I have no idea what courses to pick:frown:. The archaeology course looks fantastic but I know nothing about archaeology haha!
Original post by nicolagrantgrant
Are you doing the MA in psychology I take it? Yeah, I just think staying in accommodation would be such a good "student experience" haha. When is it your moving down? Hopefully see you at freshers week! I have no idea what courses to pick:frown:. The archaeology course looks fantastic but I know nothing about archaeology haha!

Yupp I am! Yeah I know what you mean. I'm moving into accommodation on 14th September so a while! Yeah hopefully! Looking forward to freshers haha, it's my birthday the same week so should be good :') there are so many courses to choose from! haha may as well choose it though seeing as you can drop it anyway :smile:)xx
Hey :smile: I've been accepted to study Business Management and Psychology, can't wait! I'm from a small town in Northern Ireland so it'll be a huge change for me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 384
Starting in September to study English Literature and History, moving into the Student Apartments, anyone else? so exciting!!
Reply 385
Original post by MissMabey
And this is where my nerdy poring over the course catalog is revealed! First year I want to take intro to bioengineering in the first semester and forensic medicine in the second, although I'm hoping they're not restricted to engineering/law students respectively. What are you doing?

Are you then taking 2 courses then?
Reply 386
Anyone know when we're supposed to receive our 'MyCampus' log-in details for enrolling on courses and such?
Reply 387
Original post by Rickygw
Anyone know when we're supposed to receive our 'MyCampus' log-in details for enrolling on courses and such?

26th of August (Y)
Reply 388
Thanks! Much appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keziahlucinda
I am doing Geography and staying in QM Halls, anyone else? :smile: x

Original post by HanaMae
Anyone else doing English Language and staying in QM? Can't wait to start :smile: x

I've just found out I'm in qm too! Except I'm doing architecture/engineering...
Philosophy and hoping to take theology and comparative literature as my other subjects.

I'm staying in Queen Margaret Residences :smile: Really excited, but nervous too haha!
Original post by rickygw
anyone know when we're supposed to receive our 'mycampus' log-in details for enrolling on courses and such?

this month if you don't receive it by next week call the university.
Reply 392
I thought it was 20th aug to receive the registration email. Still not received mines 😐 studying French & Spanish. Anyone received theirs? 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinQ
I thought it was 20th aug to receive the registration email. Still not received mines ������ studying French & Spanish. Anyone received theirs? ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

They've changed it to the 26th since they're having some problems with the system, kind of annoying but what can you do :P
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 394
Original post by DmDm234
Thought I'd make this thread for all of us who have firmed an offer from Glasgow University and will be starting as freshers in September:smile:

Studying a BA in Psychology :smile: Anyone in the large flats in Murano Street?
Reply 395
Original post by IsisInDarkness
They've changed it to the 26th since they're having some problems with the system, kind of annoying but what can you do :P

Is that why I can't get on to complete my e induction? Haha!
Original post by EilisS
Studying a BA in Psychology :smile: Anyone in the large flats in Murano Street?

Im studying Psychology too :-) do u know what you want your other choices to be yet :-)?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397
Is anyone here having problems getting onto the Glasgow accommodation site? I need to accept my offer by tomorrow but its not letting me on for some reason and its not a network problem :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Laurzo
Is anyone here having problems getting onto the Glasgow accommodation site? I need to accept my offer by tomorrow but its not letting me on for some reason and its not a network problem :/

Hey :smile: yea I can't get on either, presumably they're having tech trouble and the website is down :/ I'm just refreshing the page ever half hour haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399
[QUOTE="in13ODwetrust;44117022"]
Original post by Laurzo

Hey :smile: yea I can't get on either, presumably they're having tech trouble and the website is down :/ I'm just refreshing the page ever half hour haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh thank god someone's in the same boat as me! Is your deadline tomorrow as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending