Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiggyblyth)
    Grrrr...can't apply for jobs until I have my timetable...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in the exact same situation!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-G1995)
    Where do we find the dates or do we have to email them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/regist...ration/#tabs=1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jwilson)
    In studying English lit and staying at QM also!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aw cool! you all ready to move out? also have you been able to enroll in English Lit? My MyCampus this says im not eligble x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antoniahunt)
    aw cool! you all ready to move out? also have you been able to enroll in English Lit? My MyCampus this says im not eligble x

I don't think anyone has been able to enroll for English Lit :-(

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been able to enrol for English lit :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is probably a bit of a daft question but I presume if you're starting as an undergrad at year one that you only enroll for classes for your first year just now? It's just that the option appears to be there for every year of the degree.

ReputationRep:
    Doing Anatomy (and hopefully History of Arts too) ))

I still need to apply for Accomadation and im worried it'll be fully booked, as I just recently got my offer. I prefer a Girls only accomadation, any advice????

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by believer7)
    Doing Anatomy (and hopefully History of Arts too) ))

I still need to apply for Accomadation and im worried it'll be fully booked, as I just recently got my offer. I prefer a Girls only accomadation, any advice????

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you haven't already applied you'll have to find private accomdation unfortunately

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having trouble deciphering the enrolment options? Times, how many to choose etc :/ or maybe I'm just being thick..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YasmineJ)
    If you haven't already applied you'll have to find private accomdation unfortunately

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do I do that on my own or via Uni?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by in13ODwetrust)
    Anyone else having trouble deciphering the enrolment options? Times, how many to choose etc :/ or maybe I'm just being thick..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You aren't being thick - I was really confused at first. Basically you find the course you want and select the lecture time that you want. It'll take you to another screen where you can select the times of tutorials, seminars, labs etc that your course requires. It helps to have your timetable open so you can check you aren't getting loads of clashes - it took me ages to make my timetable work and I had to change one of my choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by believer7)
    Do I do that on my own or via Uni?!
    On your own I'm afraid - the uni accommodation deadline has passed so they won't do it for you. I'd do it quickly though - from what I've heard a lot of the private accommodation has already filled up too. You may find you have to find temporary accommodation (like a hotel or something) for the first few days - it's likely accommodation will become available as people drop out. Just make sure you get on as many waiting lists as possible!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing the Employability training?
    I want to do it but it always seems to clash on my timetable =|

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is enrollment done for Engineering students? I think thats what the email was saying!

(Original post by antoniahunt)
    No I'm on holiday at the moment! I think it will be a last minute thing, what about you? I managed to enroll yesterday, it was so difficult and confusing though did you manage?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachaelxjane)
    On your own I'm afraid - the uni accommodation deadline has passed so they won't do it for you. I'd do it quickly though - from what I've heard a lot of the private accommodation has already filled up too. You may find you have to find temporary accommodation (like a hotel or something) for the first few days - it's likely accommodation will become available as people drop out. Just make sure you get on as many waiting lists as possible!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the help! I'll try my best )

ReputationRep:
    I swapped Classics for Psychology. Does anyone know what books ect we need?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing French, Russian or CEES? I'm staying in a large flat at Murano too - can't wait to move!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyytsrik)
    Anyone doing French, Russian or CEES? I'm staying in a large flat at Murano too - can't wait to move!
    I'm doing CEES. Thank god, I thought it was just gonna be me and the lecturer haha.

ReputationRep:
    Im taking Business Management and then Economics and Spanish.. I wanted to try Portuguese but seems like Portuguese clashes with itself??? hmm oh well ;-) looking forward to it all. I live in Murano Street - can you walk to uni from there?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.