Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan.O)
    Is anyone else doing the Employability training?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    whats that? the employability training? sounds interesting

ReputationRep:
    It's like a course offered to all first years that teaches you to be more employable both during Uni life and after your degree. It also helps if you're looking for part time work etc.
    I hope I can fit it in to my timetable somehow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan.O)
    It's like a course offered to all first years that teaches you to be more employable both during Uni life and after your degree. It also helps if you're looking for part time work etc.
    I hope I can fit it in to my timetable somehow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    and where can i apply for that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cali222)
    and where can i apply for that?
    You do it the same way you enrol for your other options except this one doesn't have any credits. It should be at the very bottom of year one of your chosen course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan.O)
    You do it the same way you enrol for your other options except this one doesn't have any credits. It should be at the very bottom of year one of your chosen course

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks I found it!

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys!!

I was accepted in Applied Maths!

ReputationRep:
    Got accepted to study history & politics! Also studying a bit of philosophy and Cees, going to be in queen Margaret! 10 days until the big move

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im doing french and Spanish with the film and television course
    I'm so excited to get speaking my second languages again. I don't know exactly what to expect from the courses though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jwilson)
    No I'm on holiday at the moment! I think it will be a last minute thing, what about you? I managed to enroll yesterday, it was so difficult and confusing though did you manage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yea I eventually managed! Haha, it's so confusing though, and mycampus is so slow :\ have you started reading any books yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone attended the orientation for international students??
    i clean forgot about that until after booking train tickets
    how much did I miss??

ReputationRep:
    Trying to change third subject from politics to economics. Not able to change on student center. My advisor has told me that I should contact economics. I did that & I'm now told that my advisor should help me change it. Being thrown from pillar to post, anyone know if they can see economics as an option? Or how I would get this changed? Just want to get started & for everything to be sorted! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.