Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I've been wondering this for a while and i think its about time i find the answer.
    Basically, I've firmed for Plymouth and have London South Bank as my insurance. Which one i go to all depends on the grades i get as Plymouth is harder to get into.
    Obviously, with a London uni, you get more finance than Plymouth.
    But if i dont know which uni im going to, what do i put on the application form? If i say im applying to Plymouth then i will get the set amount of finance for that region, but what if i get rejected for not getting the grades they want and have to go to London? I would get less money because ive said i was going to Plymouth.

So, what do i do? Do i have to decide which one i put on the application form or can i put both choices?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    If i am right, and don't quote me on this, you put down your firm on the form. Then if you don't make the grades you wanted and have to go to your insurance, you ring up student finance and they will advise you.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    You put the one you're most likely to go to - which is your firm. You then change it later if you go to your insurance or through Clearing. You can change it online.

Sent from my GT-S5363

ReputationRep:
    Great, thanks guys

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.