Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    i havent started applyng for finance yet because i need to pick up my citizen card and then get a national insurance card, but i was looking at the finance calculator and one of the questions is
    "At any time since the 1st September 2009 has either of your parents, step parents, guardians, husband, wife, partner or civil partner lived or worked outside the UK and Islands, or in the case of an EU, EEA or Swiss National, outside the EEA or Switzerland? *"

I lived with my mum and dad but they recently moved back to portugal and are moving to belgium in about two weeks and will be working there, im now leaving with my sister and her boyfriend will this cause any problems? ill just put my sisters and her boyfriends income right??

ReputationRep:
    Bumppppppoppp.. Anyone?? Thx.

ReputationRep:
    Shall i put my sister and her boyfriends income because thats who im living and supporting me?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.