Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How to you like your tea? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Name:  7094821911_9d0f9e728d_z.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  60.0 KB

Tio de Janeiro with 1 1/2 sugars and milk. Sometimes earl grey

I do like the odd blend of loose tea. Earl grey cream (Earl grey with vanilla) with milk and sugar is lush, and I do like a chai tea.

ReputationRep:
    One teabag folded five times to ensure maximum stronginess and minimum time out of my seatiness. No sugar and the tiniest, tiniest bit of milk, yazoo if I've got any...

ReputationRep:
    Earl Grey, Lady Grey, English Breakfast -traditional

ReputationRep:
    Iced, with lemon, made by Liptons.

ReputationRep:
    Quite strong, with just a drop of milk so that it's really dark. I quite like Earl Grey first thing in the morning, and then just normal, traditional tea for the rest of the day.

ReputationRep:
    with a hint of vodka

ReputationRep:
    Raw.

ReputationRep:
    No milk and no sugar, I beg of thee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabloomybuzz)
    Name:  7094821911_9d0f9e728d_z.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  60.0 KB

Tio de Janeiro with 1 1/2 sugars and milk. Sometimes earl grey

I do like the odd blend of loose tea. Earl grey cream (Earl grey with vanilla) with milk and sugar is lush, and I do like a chai tea.
    TDJ for me too; one sugar and milk.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and I (learnt to) LOVE green tea with one sugar! Sometimes I switch between plain green tea to green tea with lemon. It's very invigorating.

ReputationRep:
    In no particular order: chuck a teabag in, chuck some water and then pour some milk = tea done. I'm not picky. c:

ReputationRep:
    1 chai tea bag, then add boiling water and 2 teaspoons of sugar. Let it sit for a few minutes. Squeeze the teabag Then add soya milk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like my tea in bed. I really like it if someone else brings me tea in bed. I like it best with some digestive biscuits to dunk.

ReputationRep:
    I am a bit of a T-holic, I have had all the posh ones, and some of the weird ones. I am however happy with any generic Teabag, nursed constantly and gently coaxing out the flavour, two spoons and a little milk, can't beat it, now I'm salivating for another cuppa. Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Incidentally I use the spent Teabags, bags removed, to propogate seedlings in, especially acid loving plants like dahlia, also mulching around rhodendrons, camillia etc.

ReputationRep:
    Well-brewed, small amount of milk, no sugar. Classic

ReputationRep:
    two tetley tea bags, no sugar, quite milky... stir and stir then take the tea bags out. It should resemble the colour of auburn hair and i drink it while its still hot, though i do let it cool for about five minutes.
    Tastes better in "my favourite mug", which is any mug which has minnie mouse on it? odd as i have never really had an interest in minnie mouse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarveyCanis)
    I only have Assam usually
    Assam in the mornings is weird. It's an evening drink.

Anyway, in most tea I have a little bit of milk and nothing else, having brewed it for some minutes. I have a little bit of milk in Earl Grey, too (haters gon hate).

edit: lotta people in here doing two bags to a cup. So decadent.

edit 2:

(Original post by Elliefinnerty94)
    two tetley tea bags, no sugar, quite milky... stir and stir then take the tea bags out. It should resemble the colour of auburn hair and i drink it while its still hot, though i do let it cool for about five minutes.
    Tastes better in "my favourite mug", which is any mug which has minnie mouse on it? odd as i have never really had an interest in minnie mouse.
    turns out 'lotta' was just you, now I've re-read the thread.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Earl Grey tea, no milk, 2 sugars.

:sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    Assam in the mornings is weird. It's an evening drink.
    I've never really been able to stick to the whole "timeslot" thing. I adore strong, malty tea all the time, my preferences don't really change throughout the day. Although admittedly I find it difficult to have EG later on, but idk why that's the case.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.