The Student Room Group

How to you like your tea?

Scroll to see replies

Strong and dark, just like my men.
How can you drink tea the colour of clay!? I thought Houses of Parliament brown was bad enough!

I make mine with one strong tea bag and leave it for about ten minutes. I might put a small amount of milk in, then again, I might not. I don't have sugar unless I'm ill.
Reply 42
I don't drink tea regularly but when I do it's got to be really sweet. So one tea bag, 3 teaspoon's of sugar and lots of milk and I don't allow it to cool so I do get a burnt tongue sometimes. :smile:
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Assam in the mornings is weird. It's an evening drink.

Anyway, in most tea I have a little bit of milk and nothing else, having brewed it for some minutes. I have a little bit of milk in Earl Grey, too (haters gon hate).

edit: lotta people in here doing two bags to a cup. So decadent.

edit 2:

turns out 'lotta' was just you, now I've re-read the thread.

You got to have it nice and strong! aha :smile:
Reply 44
Tea, with honey :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
My favorite china mug. One teabag (i let it brew for several minutes) just a splash of semi- skimmed milk and two spoons of sugar. Always accompanied by some biscuits
Reply 46
Little milk,1 tsp sugar
Original post by limetang
That would entirely depend on the tea.

I'd have a tea like an Assam (for example) served with milk. Something like an earl gray for example however I'd have black.

No lemon?
Original post by battycatlady
I like my tea bag to be left to mash for ages then only with a tiny bit of milk. No sugar :biggrin:

So it stews? I don't like it like that its too pungent.

You'd like NHS tea. It's always stewed!
Reply 49
Has to be PG with milk.
Reply 50
Strong, with a bit of sugar and a little more lemon.

It's good with milk too :smile:
Original post by CodeJack
Milk, one or no sugar, depending on mood :P To the people who leave their teabag in when pouring milk: WHY?!

I know it bugs me too!
Original post by thegreenchildren
I like it peppermint flavour. Yum!

Heretic! It's not really tea!!!
2 sugars, a little hotter than what most would drink their tea. Oh, and I only drink green tea. Also, medium strength.
(edited 11 years ago)
I like it made for me, strong and milky.
I usually drink chai with milk and one tea spoon of honey. I just leave the tea bag in while I drink it, I like my tea strong!
Reply 56
Tea is revolting. The End.
#TeamCoffee all the way:u::u:
Reply 57
Not particularly strong, no milk and one or two teaspoons of sugar, occasionally with a slice of lemon. I always add a bit of cold water after I've made it so I don't burn my mouth though.
Reply 58
Black, one sugar, brewed for 5 minutes.

I like my tea stroooong! :fuhrer:
I only tend to drink tea after game of football. Weird habit i guess.

2 sugars and a bit of milk.

Quick Reply

Latest