The Student Room Group

Do housemates having loud sex bother you?

A new girl recently moved into our house and she's such a nympho, her room is next to mine and I can hear her all night. Her ex cheated on her and then he became her FWB. Now she's found a new guy and they are always at it all night long, all you hear are her moans and panting.

It doesn't bother me as such, but I'm wondering if it's normal not to be too bothered?

Scroll to see replies

You should have a whose-the-loudest competition. I've always wanted to have one of those, but I still live at home with my parents. And that would be weird.
Original post by SheldonWannabe
You should have a whose-the-loudest competition. I've always wanted to have one of those, but I still live at home with my parents. And that would be weird.

Haha, yeah I did think of that. Depends on how good in bed my new boyfriend is.
Original post by Slim and proud
Haha, yeah I did think of that. Depends on how good in bed my new boyfriend is.

Or if you don't happen to find a new boyfriend, you can just jump up and down on your bed screaming.
Or if you don't happen to find a new boyfriend, you can just jump up and down on your bed screaming.

Lol that's sad
Reply 5
I don't think it would bother me - I'd expect that at Uni.

Plus I'm loud in bed and I've lived with people before who would bring girls back and it never bothered unless it was a weekday and I had work in the morning.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Lol that's sad

Well that's just offensive...
Having loud housemates would only make me feel jealous and alone, that's the worst part of it. Otherwise I really don't care, let them get up to what they want. That way you're allowed to be as loud as you want too.
Reply 8
Loud doesnt bother me if they makes a little effort to at least try to calm down due to other tenants.

I lived above some druggie chavs a few years ago who had hundreds of pounds of drugs in their flat all the time and used to take speed and have sex for over 12 hours, the walls were actually quite thick so it shows how loud they are and the ceilings were very very high too so it shows how bad, no matter which room you were in the flat you would hear this ONE girl having sex downstairs.
Reply 9
I promised my bf when he goes uni that I'll be super loud when I visit him to make his flatmates jealous haha :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
A new girl recently moved into our house and she's such a nympho, her room is next to mine and I can hear her all night. Her ex cheated on her and then he became her FWB. Now she's found a new guy and they are always at it all night long, all you hear are her moans and panting.

It doesn't bother me as such, but I'm wondering if it's normal not to be too bothered?

It is normal not to be bothered

Spoiler

Reply 11

Fam bang

Spoiler

Original post by Juichiro
Fam bang

Spoiler

:lolwut:
yeahh, I'm not a huge fan of the whole incest thaanngg...
Original post by Juichiro
Fam bang

Spoiler

no thankyou :wink:
Reply 14
Lol that's sad

No, that's smart - and hilarious
Doesn't bother me. I mean, it's not something I want to hear but heh whatever. It's great fun to tease her about the next day :P
Reply 16
I'd bring two boys and moan back :sexface:
It can be pretty loud sometimes but its partly my fault for listening at the door.
Reply 18
Original post by ForgetMe
I'd bring two boys and moan back :sexface:

Two?!? Greedy :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
My housemates don't bother me at all they are too busy having loud sex

Quick Reply

Latest