Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Do housemates having loud sex bother you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand how people can be so unashamedly loud during sex in uni halls when the walls are paper thin and they know everyone can hear them... I would be mortified

ReputationRep:
    Is always amusing listening to some of the noises out of one of my friends room, sounds like a zoo :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Two?!? Greedy :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why greedy? I would just need a guy who can moan very loud, maybe an opera singer with his baritone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Why greedy? I would just need a guy who can moan very loud, maybe an opera singer with his baritone?
    Looool. Why? I'd find it off putting if the guy was really loud...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think I'd mind it less than my housemate blasting out his music at 1:30am :/

i just want up sleeeep *sick with headache and cold*

ReputationRep:
    Looool. Why? I'd find it off putting if the guy was really loud...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh it was to relate to the person's post If I had a room-mate who would be loud during sex and it would bother me than I would throw a rock to their garden as well by getting a guy who can moan out loud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malteser87)
    I think I'd mind it less than my housemate blasting out his music at 1:30am :/

i just want up sleeeep *sick with headache and cold*
    Do a reverse thing, when he will be sleeping, put your music very loud! I know how it feels, once I had to hit hard radiators with a metal spoon so that my neighbours would stop screaming and dancing so that the windows started to shake in my room :eek:

Well, moaning during sex can be also irritating if you're trying to sleep or study and some girl or a guy moans so loud that you cannot even concentrate.

ReputationRep:
    Oh it was to relate to the person's post If I had a room-mate who would be loud during sex and it would bother me than I would throw a rock to their garden as well by getting a guy who can moan out loud
    Ohhhh I thought you meant in general >.> But yeah it seems the general consensus is to have louder sex

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just loud housemates in general bothers me.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh I thought you meant in general >.> But yeah it seems the general consensus is to have louder sex

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh God , I would never bring two guys Unless one in bed and another in the kitchen to make us some breakfast :rolleyes:

Silent sex is the best thing

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't bother me.
    It gives me something to masturbate too...

ReputationRep:
    Oh God , I would never bring two guys Unless one in bed and another in the kitchen to make us some breakfast :rolleyes:

Silent sex is the best thing
    Looooool! That's true, I may have to get another boyfriend just to cook me breakfast :rolleyes: and lol, not when you have to be quiet...too much pressure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looooool! That's true, I may have to get another boyfriend just to cook me breakfast :rolleyes: and lol, not when you have to be quiet...too much pressure

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Under some circumstances, you're almost forced to be quiet Oh yeah, one guy to have sex, one guy to do housekeeping, one guy to do cooking and etc, the whole harem

ReputationRep:
    Under some circumstances, you're almost forced to be quiet Oh yeah, one guy to have sex, one guy to do housekeeping, one guy to do cooking and etc, the whole harem
    I've not had experienced that situation yet :cool:

And I like the way you think!

ReputationRep:
    I've not had experienced that situation yet :cool:

And I like the way you think!
    I wish it was so easy to have harem of guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slim and proud)
    A new girl recently moved into our house and she's such a nympho, her room is next to mine and I can hear her all night. Her ex cheated on her and then he became her FWB. Now she's found a new guy and they are always at it all night long, all you hear are her moans and panting.

It doesn't bother me as such, but I'm wondering if it's normal not to be too bothered?
    Are you serious? Not just trolling?

Well, You don't really have the right to judge someone else's sex life, you know.

If its very loud, then I sympathise, so just have a quiet word, ho.pefully it won't be too awkward, do you get on with her otherwise?

Or just say there was a lot of noise/music- no need to mention the sex if you don't want to

ReputationRep:
    All in all, its a little bit naff/vulgar and generally somewhat embellished.

ReputationRep:
    It's very annoying. More so when they wake you up in the early hours and are above you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicatre)
    It's very annoying. More so when they wake you up in the early hours and are above you.
    Pun intended?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaknows)
    Pun intended?
    No, not at all XD

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.