Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed an offer from Leeds uni to study Geography, thought id start a discussion to see if anyone else has done the same or thinking of doing the same, if so what accommodation are you thinking of going to??

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of applying for next years entry! I want to do the Bsc degree though, and the requirements are AAB and I think I'll be getting AAC.

Do you know if there's any sort of lenience towards grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraDaniel)
    I'm thinking of applying for next years entry! I want to do the Bsc degree though, and the requirements are AAB and I think I'll be getting AAC.

Do you know if there's any sort of lenience towards grades?
    Im really not sure, im currently on a gap year as i changed my mind on what i wanted to do and where i wanted to go! i got an ABB last year and they wanted me to get an A in geography which thankfully i achieved in january! buttttt i know a few people that have got into Leeds with like one grade below so im sure youll be fine

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.