Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey everyone,

I've recently started a YouTube channel of some cover songs that I've recorded over the past week or so. I was just wondering what the best way is to get more exposure for my channel, without annoying people that is.

Here's a cover that I did just in case anyone wants to see:

I'm not planning on covering many BIG chart hits so I don't think my videos will come up much in search results. I've put my recordings on SoundCloud and Tumblr as well.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Well posting in forums is one way but I suspect you know that . Facebook, twitter, good tags on youtube and soundcloud. Remember to let people know you want them to share it too if they like it. The songs/genre of song will have an impact and post regularly so you get an following.

Will actually listen to the song tomorrow btw.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.