Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

How to get most exposure for my music Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I've recently started a YouTube channel of some cover songs that I've recorded over the past week or so. I was just wondering what the best way is to get more exposure for my channel, without annoying people that is.

Here's a cover that I did just in case anyone wants to see:

I'm not planning on covering many BIG chart hits so I don't think my videos will come up much in search results. I've put my recordings on SoundCloud and Tumblr as well.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well posting in forums is one way but I suspect you know that . Facebook, twitter, good tags on youtube and soundcloud. Remember to let people know you want them to share it too if they like it. The songs/genre of song will have an impact and post regularly so you get an following.

Will actually listen to the song tomorrow btw.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.