I am not firming my offers until about the 21st of April because I want to revisit a university beforehand (It was meant to be today but the stupid weather stopped all the trains!).
Therefore I cannot apply to the accommodation until then. Will I still be able to get a place in the accommodation at Newcastle?
If not, I guess I'll just have to reply to my offers before revisiting and just hope it is the right decision
Don't say we didn't warn you...