Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

NFL cheerleader grabs boy's penis Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so me and my boyfriend were having a discussion about this article:
    http://www.examiner.com/article/form...of-12-year-old

Here's a list of my boyfriend's opinions:
    - Quote: "What this kid did is the same as slapping god in the face when he offered to make you king of everything forever".
    - If a hot woman tries to sexually assault a boy, and the boy refuses, then the boy is missing out on something
    - If an ugly woman tries to sexually assault a boy, then that's worse than if a hot woman does it
    - Quote: "every year a woman should apply for a card to have sex with boys. The government then judges if she's hot enough to qualify".
    - A woman sexually assaulting a boy is worse than a man sexually assaulting a girl
    - Any gay sexual assault (man on man, woman on woman, man on boy, woman on girl etc) is worse than straight sexual assault because statistically speaking, the victim is more often than not straight and is less likely to enjoy it
    - A man raping a woman is worse than a woman raping a boy
    - "obviously, the consequences for all rapes should be the same legally"

How many people agree with that?

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    - If a hot woman tries to sexually assault a boy, and the boy refuses, then the boy is missing out on something
    Disagree, for whatever they may not wish it.

- If an ugly woman tries to sexually assault a boy, then that's worse than if a hot woman does it
    Generally I disagree. However, a boy is more likely to feel uncomfortable or disgusted if someone they perceive as ugly does it.

- Quote: "every year a woman should apply for a card to have sex with boys. The government then judges if she's hot enough to qualify".
    This is ridiculous.

- A woman sexually assaulting a boy is worse than a man sexually assaulting a girl
    In principle, they are both as bad as each other. Although in the case of the boy, they are far more likely to be ignored, and ridiculed if they didn't enjoy it.

- Any gay sexual assault (man on man, woman on woman, man on boy, woman on girl etc) is worse than straight sexual assault because statistically speaking, the victim is more often than not straight and is less likely to enjoy it
    Again, in principle they are the same. I do agree that for male on male sexual assault, they are likely to be more disgusted than if it were a woman assaulting them, and will face a great deal more ridicule.

- A man raping a woman is worse than a woman raping a boy
    Disagree entirely.

- "obviously, the consequences for all rapes should be the same legally"

How many people agree with that?
    Disagree. Rapes of minors are worse than rapes of other adults.

But also, the consequences should be tied to the severity, lead up, and reasons behind the actual rape.

ReputationRep:
    If we were to swap the gender's around (so the man sexually abusing a 12 year old girl) then I'm sure in this case, the man would get a much harsher punishment than the woman in the actual case.

Nevertheless it's still completely wrong, no matter what gender.

ReputationRep:
    I do not see why the cheerleader would do this in the first place, how would she benefit in the slightest?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.