Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA GCSE - Unit 3 (P3,B3,C3) New specification papers. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've only got P3 to revise now finished C3 and B3 ( feel really happy and confident for these two now! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Anonymous)
    I've only got P3 to revise now finished C3 and B3 ( feel really happy and confident for these two now! )
    Ugh, P3 is really boring! B3 & P3 are done and dusted! Halfway through C3

ReputationRep:
    P3a is so easy, just bending waves to be honest, P3b looks like hell , i'll send the papers eventually btw, I just really cba to type them all up atm

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone freakin out because the unit2 and unit3 exams are right after each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneakbo2)
    Good job (y) don't worry i'll get 100 in all the module 3s.
    I'm just going to try get 100 in physics because I only need b's to get A*'s overall so I'll rather focus on subjects where I'm not predicted a*'s like french

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malaikahr)
    Is anyone freakin out because the unit2 and unit3 exams are right after each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have my C2 exam on the same day as my C3 exam - both in the afternoon I only get 10 mins break between the exams. PLUS! I have my English literature exam in the morning! I'm so dreading the date 20th May :'(
    So yeah, I'm freaking out here! LOL
    you taking the C2 exam as well??

ReputationRep:
    P3a is so easy, just bending waves to be honest, P3b looks like hell , i'll send the papers eventually btw, I just really cba to type them all up atm
    ahh okay dude

ReputationRep:
    what topics are people finding hard in B3/C3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arshii)
    I have my C2 exam on the same day as my C3 exam - both in the afternoon I only get 10 mins break between the exams. PLUS! I have my English literature exam in the morning! I'm so dreading the date 20th May :'(
    So yeah, I'm freaking out here! LOL
    you taking the C2 exam as well??
    Yep I have the same with he English literature exam in the morning too. That day is gonna be a nightmare for us D:

ReputationRep:
    B3- glucose ,glycogon thing.. it's so confusing

ReputationRep:
    Chapter 4 - the titration calculations and altering conditions - basically the 2nd half of the chapter lol :P
    No problems with B3 :rolleyes: I like B3 aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arshii)
    Chapter 4 - the titration calculations and altering conditions - basically the 2nd half of the chapter lol :P
    No problems with B3 :rolleyes: I like B3 aha
    :eek:, exactly the same as me, gladly titration calculations are 2/3 marks. Probably the same with equlibrium (i get this sort of )

B3 is really good for me aswell, *high five*

ReputationRep:
    .. oh okay, try reading it from the spec - it breaks it down so simply on there

ReputationRep:
    :eek:, exactly the same as me, gladly titration calculations are 2/3 marks. Probably the same with equlibrium (i get this sort of )

B3 is really good for me aswell, *high five*
    LOL! *high five*
    Titration things are so confusing tbf! To many things ! :eek: LOL but, I'm just gonna practice it again and again and probably ask my teacher in to help me after these holidays

ReputationRep:
    That's easy, too much glucose = pancreas secretes insulin which makes the liver store the excess glucose as glycogen.
    Too little glucose = pancreas secretes glucagon which makes the liver break down some of the stored glycogen and release it in to the blood as glucose

ReputationRep:
    That's easy, too much glucose = pancreas secretes insulin which makes the liver store the excess glucose as glycogen.
    Too little glucose = pancreas secretes glucagon which makes the liver break down some of the stored glycogen and release it in to the blood as glucose
    Omds that makes so much sense now ahhh thankyouuuu

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    100% correct

ReputationRep:
    Omds that makes so much sense now ahhh thankyouuuu

Posted from TSR Mobile
    CGP is where it's at bro, get one if you want easy a*s; breaks down everything really well and its colourful so easy to remember, I read B3 in 2 days

ReputationRep:
    What! Didn't know this thread had moved, kept looking for new posts in GCSE section.

ReputationRep:
    Guys you know sometimes teachers can look at past papers and predict some topics that are highly likely to come up,
    You got any?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.