The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE - Unit 3 (P3,B3,C3) New specification papers.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by cycahm
How many gcses are you doing? Im now taking a break from science doing english literature. I told myself to do maths as well for like an hour everyday but all I did was make revision notes.. God I really needa start doing more revision. :|

I'm doing 10 GCSE's and 3 BTEC's
Meh, Literature is a natural skill for me, always had a passion for it and writing essays just seems natural (got full marks in the CA so do not have to worry TO much)
Reply 921
Original post by lolface32
I'm doing 10 GCSE's and 3 BTEC's
Meh, Literature is a natural skill for me, always had a passion for it and writing essays just seems natural (got full marks in the CA so do not have to worry TO much)

Lucky you English is not my first language so I'm at a slight disadvantage especially for studying plays like romeo and juliet. That nearly killed me.
Reply 922
Original post by cycahm
Lucky you English is not my first language so I'm at a slight disadvantage especially for studying plays like romeo and juliet. That nearly killed me.

Yeah, English is not my first Language either (Albanian is ) but I understand. Romeo and Juliet was what I done my CA on, it was interesting but yet really boring if you know what I mean? :confused:
Reply 923
Original post by lolface32
Yeah, English is not my first Language either (Albanian is ) but I understand. Romeo and Juliet was what I done my CA on, it was interesting but yet really boring if you know what I mean? :confused:

Yehh I had to read the modern version of it on sparksnote or something to understand it more it was actually quite easy to write and i just copied off annotations from the internet.. Did you have to write about love and or hate?
Reply 924
Original post by cycahm
Yehh I had to read the modern version of it on sparksnote or something to understand it more it was actually quite easy to write and i just copied off annotations from the internet.. Did you have to write about love and or hate?

Nope, my one was on how conflict is presented in Act 3 Scene 1 of the play :biggrin:
Reply 925
Original post by tohaaaa
By the way, is the E-Book working??

Would it be possible to convert the eBook into a .ZIP file please?
:colondollar:
School Tomorrow!

WHY? :frown:
Reply 927
Original post by SportsFan
School Tomorrow!

WHY? :frown:

I'm excited, miss it :biggrin:
lolface32, i study for arounud 4 hours a day, if i exceed that I slack and can't be bothered :L

Is anyone here doing the edexcel gcse linear exams higher in june
Mygcsescience person has made exam papers which we can now purchase
Reply 930
Original post by Captain Anonymous
lolface32, i study for arounud 4 hours a day, if i exceed that I slack and can't be bothered :L

Is anyone here doing the edexcel gcse linear exams higher in june

How long does it take for you to remember a page?
i don't do pages, i go for sections like, i will do all of periodic table bit in like 30mins and water bit in like 1 hour then re cap
But, going by pages it takes me anywhere between 3-10 minutes to learn it - depending on the context being studied :wink:
Reply 933
But, going by pages it takes me anywhere between 3-10 minutes to learn it - depending on the context being studied :wink:

Wow your memory is amazing I try to learn off sections and it took me 4 hours to learn the first section of B3 -.-
that's not that bad, i think it took me a fair bit, around 3 hours
Reply 935

Do you make notes out of the revision guide then learn it or do you learn right from the revision guide?
Mygcsescience person has made exam papers which we can now purchase

I wonder how good they are....
I revise staright from the revsion guide, they will be good i think ;L
Reply 938

Also, I was just reading the bit at the front about isas, I did my biology and i got 45/50 so that may be 100 ums right? but i got 87 (A) for b2 and for b1 i got a low A* (92 i think). I'm gonna do it for a level and I want an A* in it would you redo the isa if you were me or do you think I would still be able to get an A*?
Your in a really good position, and one which is similar to mine, I got 96 in bi1, 92 in b2 and 45 in my isa which i think is 100ums.

So your ums is like this: 100+92+87=279

360-279= 81
You need to get a low A (81) in b3 to secure an A* - more than do able with your past scores :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest