Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I have just been accepted into LSE and am ecstatic however I was previously also accepted in King's College London and absolutely love the course! (European Studies; Spanish Pathway) As it contains language and a year abroad at one of the best Spanish Universities. The LSE course however doesn't include any language and having already e-mailed them I see no sign of a year abroad possible!

Although both courses are interesting I favour the one at King's but am torn as what to put as my first choice as LSE is such a highly regarded university and may open more opportunities(?). I have also heard that King's College gives you a better University experience overall, would you agree with this?

OVERALL, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You're not going to be at a disadvantage for studying at King's.
    If you're going to dedicate your life to studying for the next three/four years make sure you enjoy the course

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.