The Student Room Group

Jobs in buckinghamshire

Hi :smile:
I have recently accepted an offer at Buckinghamshire new university I live about 2 hours away so I’ve decided to stay at student accommodations and was just wondering what it’s like to get a part time job their (not sure if my loan and grant will cover my costs if I get them :confused: and I want to make some extra cash) how easy or difficult is it for a uni student to get a part time job in that area? And if you go there or have did go their let me know what your experience was like.
please and thankyou :biggrin:
Well I'm not at Bucks Uni but I do live in Buckinghamshire and I'm currently at college and I just applied on company websites but it did take me a while to get a job but I don't know if it's any easier for uni students to get part time jobs. I know there's a few people at Bucks Uni who work where I am at at the moment.
Reply 2
Original post by ohhello92x
Well I'm not at Bucks Uni but I do live in Buckinghamshire and I'm currently at college and I just applied on company websites but it did take me a while to get a job but I don't know if it's any easier for uni students to get part time jobs. I know there's a few people at Bucks Uni who work where I am at at the moment.

Thanks that gives me some hope :tongue: is their any other shopping centres in bucks other then eiden ? (Sorry not sure I spelt that right)
Original post by StudsAndSkulls
Thanks that gives me some hope :tongue: is their any other shopping centres in bucks other then eiden ? (Sorry not sure I spelt that right)

Yes, there's a big one in MK, lots of people work there, but you'd have to get a bus/drive to get there from buckingham

Your welcome :tongue:! There's no i in eden :P! There's the Chilterns shopping centre in Wycombe. Also, there's the Friar's shopping centre in Aylesbury, one in MK (but you'll have to get the bus to both MK and Aylesbury). Can't think of anymore at the moment.
Reply 5
Original post by ohhello92x
Your welcome :tongue:! There's no i in eden :P! There's the Chilterns shopping centre in Wycombe. Also, there's the Friar's shopping centre in Aylesbury, one in MK (but you'll have to get the bus to both MK and Aylesbury). Can't think of anymore at the moment.

Great thanku
Reply 6
Original post by savethegoldfish
Yes, there's a big one in MK, lots of people work there, but you'd have to get a bus/drive to get there from buckingham

Thanks how longs does it take to get their on bus?
Great thanku

You're welcome :biggrin: if I can think of anymore I'll let you know :biggrin:!
Thanks how longs does it take to get their on bus?

30 mins roughly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending