Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Had anyone had experience applying for their graduate programme? I've been invited for a test and can't really find much information about the programme and what graduates do.

Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    ???

ReputationRep:
    Don't know much about these guys what's their AUM?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goku90)
    Had anyone had experience applying for their graduate programme? I've been invited for a test and can't really find much information about the programme and what graduates do.

Thanks

Hi, I received an invitation as well. Do you have a general idea about the test now?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody made it to the final stage for Aldersgate investment managers. It is supposed to be an interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slimz032001)
    Has anybody made it to the final stage for Aldersgate investment managers. It is supposed to be an interview.
    have you heard back? Im still waiting after doing the tests. do you know how many people they take on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markthemad)
    have you heard back? Im still waiting after doing the tests. do you know how many people they take on?
    Did you do the second stage test? I think they take on 2/3 graduates. I've had no feedback from the second stage test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slimz032001)
    Did you do the second stage test? I think they take on 2/3 graduates. I've had no feedback from the second stage test.
    By second stage tests do you mean the online psychometric ones? I did those a couple of weeks ago but am still waiting. I wonder how long before they get back to us.

ReputationRep:
    No I completed the written financial test on the 2nd April for the graduate scheme. I've had no feedback, not even a rejection. Did u apply for the trading academy or the graduate scheme?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.