Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Phone/Text ringtone volume.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    People having these far too loud really annoys me. It is like they want to impress people by saying 'hey look at me I have a text'....I have my phone on silence and I check texts when I feel like it...rather than having my phone scream at me 'check me, check me, check me'

Kind of funny story...I live with a midwife and her phone was too loud and I told her it was irritating me and it was far too loud...her phone is so loud if she gets a text through the night it wakes her up and she checks it etc....now I obviously told her it was annoying and she turned it down and at the same time her best friend was heavily pregnant,she went into labour through the night and my housemate wasn't there to support her because she never woke up to her calls and texts. My new housemate has now got a loud annoying ring tone that goes off all the time from POF guys that she texts.

Discuss....or more importantly turn your ring tone down, preferably off!

ReputationRep:
    POF sucks tbh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.