Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    HEHE just where i come from innit
    innit :confused: Isn't it?

It's not how we speak in Surrey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    how does one reduce one's pixels? i got this really cool pic of hobbes.. but im too stupid...
    I'm too stupid too! Some people have got more than 50x50 pixel avatars I'm sure! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Sorry but i have to tell.....i jus got a phone call and now im going to Norway....i leave on Thursday WOO HOOO
    CONGRATES

you will be coming back though won't you. I'm not sure if i can handle lumpy and glitter by myself. lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    innit :confused: Isn't it?

It's not how we speak in Surrey
    well it is here up derby!! hehe

ReputationRep:
    well it is here up derby!! hehe
    am i the only person who speaks normally then.

ReputationRep:
    for good? or just on holiday??
    na just a holiday, im going to practise my Dj skills in a music workshop in (cant member the name of the place)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    CONGRATES

you will be coming back though won't you. I'm not sure if i can handle lumpy and glitter by myself. lmao
    I wont be online Thur or Fri though! You think you can handle them then???? i'll try to cause i got a daily thing to do!

ReputationRep:
    na just a holiday, im going to practise my Dj skills in a music workshop in (cant member the name of the place)
    very cool. You are reminding my of my cousins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    am i the only person who speaks normally then.
    liverpool? normal?

ReputationRep:
    liverpool? normal?
    i achully live north of liverpool, but whenever someone asks where you live (unless u know it's a local), you always put the closest city to u.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    very cool. You are reminding my of my cousins.
    huh???

ReputationRep:
    Think I might change mine, but after all the trouble Ollie went to to get this one working I'd feel a bit bad (especially as he'd probably end upsorting out a new one for me bcause I'm very inept!)

ReputationRep:
    huh???
    all of my cousins are in the music business. The oldest is working towards making nightclubs better for our generation, the middle child is teaching kids how to play the drums as well as the guitar and the youngest works in a music studio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i achully live north of liverpool, but whenever someone asks where you live (unless u know it's a local), you always put the closest city to u.
    derby! derby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    all of my cousins are in the music business. The oldest is working towards making nightclubs better for our generation, the middle child is teaching kids how to play the drums as well as the guitar and the youngest works in a music studio.
    No i aint doing it for a career, thats why im at college. I just going to learn some new mixes....i love to Dj coz its free drinks, £100 a nite, i choose the music and its pulls the chicks guarenteed(sorry to the ladies lol but its true). Actaully my mate is getting married and wants me to be the Dj at the reception....so cant wait...were gonna blacken him(phd tradition) and leave him but naked in the town centre Hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Think I might change mine, but after all the trouble Ollie went to to get this one working I'd feel a bit bad (especially as he'd probably end upsorting out a new one for me bcause I'm very inept!)
    Ha! You can change it if you like, i'll try to help if I can

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.