The Student Room Group

foundation art Loughborough Or leeds?

Hi guys, I'm deciding where to study for my foundation course iv got an offer from leeds college of art, CSM and Loughborough, i don't want to go to CS as its to expensive, so its leeds or Loughborough. Can anyone recommend either one? which is better quality of teaching ect? and help would be more than welcome. thanks.:smile:
Reply 1
hi, one question do you live in leicestershire and are you under 19 years old if so i would choose loughborough as it will be free. no course cost and no accomadtion cost. where as if you did move away youd have to pay the course fees, accomodation and living expenses which seeing as this is normally followed by a degree it could put you further into debt. as for teachers i dont know about leeds and im not at loughborough i hope to go there after the summer but they seem really passionate and if your into fitness and health you get access to the best equipment and facilities in the country. and if not its a reallly great uni. and if you dont live in leicestershire or leeds i still would say loughborough because the uni is right near town less than 5 mins, and its a really great place to be.
Reply 2
Hello, I realise you had this question in 2013, but I have the same problem for 2015 with an offer for Leeds and Loughborough! What did you go for in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending