Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What do you personally find attractive in a girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Curly hair.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Cute.
    Thanks (assuming honest and not sarcastic ^^)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarathellama)
    physically and personality wise what do you think is attractive in a girl? (also is being short a turn off?)
    someone who is cute and smiles at other people regardless whether they're strangers or not.

Someone who is patient.

ReputationRep:
    Erm to have a natural, honest feel about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Basically me :lol:

That's not an offer, merely an observation. Unless you have a nice accent in which case, hello
    Haha, little bit of a late reply but it's crazy how there is not one single girl who is even close to that description at my school...yet there are several on this thread alone! What defines a nice accent :P ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The*****Of96)
    You just described me, except my "booty" isn't particularly big
    Haha I'm not talking Nicki Minaj style (bleugh)

ReputationRep:
    There's this girl at my local supermarket and the last time I saw her she kinda looked at me and smiled, and then I saw that she was flatchested so I was thinking that she might be a man so I decided that it would probably be best not to say anything as who wants to get to that position where you're in bed with a girl and then you take her top of and you see she hasn't got any boobs and then you realise that she is a man it would be very awkward to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarathellama)
    physically and personality wise what do you think is attractive in a girl? (also is being short a turn off?)
    this may seem a bit weird ? i find girls who have a slight squint really hot :eek:

i mean the squint where the eyes converge rather than diverge... wall-eyes do nothing for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    Haha I'm not talking Nicki Minaj style (bleugh)
    Haha I'm surprised she can even sit down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The*****Of96)
    Haha I'm surprised she can even sit down!
    It's like a permanent pillow wooo...but in all seriousness...Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    It's like a permanent pillow wooo...but in all seriousness...Hi
    Haha permanent pillow... hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Literally look at the post directly above the one you've made.

No, they don't exist and arguably shouldn't exist as they're lying to themselves.
    You do realize that there is different types of attractiveness right ?

There is :

1) Id totally smash their brains out , they have godly looks

2) And then there is , I'd totally love to spend the rest of my life with this person , I love their traits and personality.

Many people get them mixed up , or delude themselves into thinking because x person is very attractive things are going to work out.

Those who lack maturity are going to be the superficial ones who go purely for looks , these aren't the types of people who have long lasting relationships anyway.

And for the record insecurity would have to be one of THE most unattractive traits ever .

(Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    You do realize that there is different types of attractiveness right ?

There is :

1) Id totally smash their brains out , they have godly looks

2) And then there is , I'd totally love to spend the rest of my life with this person , I love their traits and personality.

Many people get them mixed up , or delude themselves into thinking because x person is very attractive things are going to work out.

Those who lack maturity are going to be the superficial ones who go purely for looks , these aren't the types of people who have long lasting relationships anyway.

And for the record insecurity would have to be one of THE most unattractive traits ever .
    How can being a confident ugly girl change from being an insecure ugly girl?

ReputationRep:
    How can being a confident ugly girl change from being an insecure ugly girl?
    You might find it hard to believe but ugly people can compensate for their unfortunate looks with other endearing traits ; quirks and self confidence are going to make you attractive , perhaps not as attractive as the dull bimbo with a big chest , but think of it this way : guys simply want to screw her and leave it at that , simply pack up and leave after that first bang , whereas the guy who falls for you loves you for who you are.

It may seem unbelievable at this point , but guys will fall for a girl who makes her self attractive without purely physical nonsense , this is most likely to happen later in life as teenagers are very shallow , pretentious and immature and will only realize this later in life.

Be glad your a girl also ; a change of hairstyle and sprinkle of make up will work wonders , think about working on your body aswell that is pretty much guaranteed to get you attention (in my opinion the wrong type , but its attention nonetheless.)

ReputationRep:
    Personality: Down to earth, good-natured, at least somewhat intelligent, bookish, warm and pleasant towards others (eg. doesn't have a tendency to be snobbish or patronising towards others for no good reason).

Looks: I'm not monumentally fussy if they have a personality like the above, although I think that they would have to be at least reasonably slim (I wouldn't mind if they were just carrying a few extra pounds) and not grotesquely ugly to me personally. I don't really have a specific type when it comes to looks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to list everything because there are lots of things that I find attractive but I quite like freckles.

ReputationRep:
    A real real charming girl !!.I have nothing else to appreciate to a girl more than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    One cute smile And being short is not a turn off

ReputationRep:
    Personality wise someone who is kind, friendly, caring, honest and trustworthy...

ReputationRep:
    So much bull****.

Physical beauty. /thread
    Not entirely true. Being attractive plays a part, BUT if a girl is really stuck up or *****y, or thinks that they're God's gift to men, or pretty slutty, then Im put off.

There's a person on my fb who yeah is pretty attractive, and she seems so incredibly stuck up, it's unreal. She knows how attractive she is, and she moans about her boyfriend -ex or current, Im not sure.

I saw another girl on my fb. I was just doing some general stalking, and she posted quite a fair bit of slutty looking pics,and she has a *lot* of desperate guys commenting

Yeah she's "physically attractive" but when you consider her as a whole person, Im put off tbf

I kinda like a pretty face

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2013
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.