Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. To all those people who have applied and got HCA jobs, what's the best place to apply for these jobs.
    Also did you write a CV and a cover letter just for the HCA job role?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just sent my UCAS form off and for some reason I was under the impression that there would be somewhere where I would be able to declare that I've previously applied through UCAS but there wasn't. Did I just make that up? Am I supposed to notify UCAS in any way? Sorry if this has been asked before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mubashir9995)
    Hey guys. To all those people who have applied and got HCA jobs, what's the best place to apply for these jobs.
    Also did you write a CV and a cover letter just for the HCA job role?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you're looking for a job in a hospital, NHS Jobs is the best place to start. You could also look in your local paper's job adverts page - you'll quite often find posts assisting disabled or elderly people in their own homes. Good luck with your job hunt.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, anyone saw the return of the stalking table 2014 :eek:
    I remember last year, it was practically my homepage :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Ugs)
    How do we enter our details on there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Things just got real(er) :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just can't help think that my PS is a little lame :/ Im talking about the right things ect but the way I have wrote it is not that exiting. Hopefully it will be ok or im being pessimistic none of my unis use it (except Manch) until I walk in for an interview (if I get one!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mutlibd1)
    How do we enter our details on there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think you have to post them on the 'no discussions' thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babychocolate)
    Things just got real(er) :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    indeed :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveen789)
    I just can't help think that my PS is a little lame :/ Im talking about the right things ect but the way I have wrote it is not that exiting. Hopefully it will be ok or im being pessimistic none of my unis use it (except Manch) until I walk in for an interview (if I get one!)
    I met the Manchester admissions tutor and they dont really put much emphasis on it at all! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I think you have to post them on the 'no discussions' thread
    Or you edit the page to add your details. Just don't move the || things and the tags and you shouldn't break anything :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends who nearly got 700 on her UKCAT last time actually went down by about 40ish this time how an earth....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    Or you edit the page to add your details. Just don't move the || things and the tags and you shouldn't break anything :tongue:
    Oh right i didnt know. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameelia22)
    One of my friends who nearly got 700 on her UKCAT last time actually went down by about 40ish this time how an earth....
    :eek: No way.... Officially ****ting it

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I know there might have already been discussion about it, but I'm really worried because my personal statement is really similar to my last year's one. Will I get penalised for not having changed it much?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: No way.... Officially ****ting it
    don't aha, my average went up by 152

ReputationRep:
    Im a little confused about the places where i can apply and have a good chance of an interview -

GCSE - 4A* 4A B
    I have achieved A*AA in A levels
    UKCAT- 655

please could someone recommend any unis??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tdx)
    don't aha, my average went up by 152
    Wow well done, how did you get it up by that much? Were you revising for hours every day for weeks beforehand? Or just used a better strategy? I've got mine on the 3rd I got about 630 average last year without much prep. I've done a bit more this year but still don't feel at all confident. I was terrified about QR last year but it was the AR that threw me, I got 540 in that section. Now I'm scared about both! And timing on VR. Any last minute tips?

ReputationRep:
    can anyone send me thhe link to last years and this years medicine stalking list for applicants?

Lol, just posted mine, guess this will be replacing google for the next 6 months

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.