Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuziieB)
    I just had a 10 minute blackout where I live!!!! Anyone else have a blackout??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You entertain me :lol: I'm in the capital :bl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlavaFavourFruit)
    You entertain me :lol: I'm in the capital :bl:
    Not fair! No one cares about us who live in the outskirts lol. Have you ever been in a blackout? I've been in about 3 in almost 6 years...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not fair! No one cares about us who live in the outskirts lol. Have you ever been in a blackout? I've been in about 3 in almost 6 years...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh lol, when I first read your post I thought you meant you blacked out (as in you fainted, because of the stress of the medical cycle for 10 minutes an actual blackout must be pretty scary ) wow, never been in one myself but then again like FlavaFavourFruit, I'm also in London.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha
    i forgot my best friends name once when I was introducing him to someone, it was so embarrassing! I remember being very nervous though :lolwut:

(Original post by PG593)
    Oh lol, when I first read your post I thought you meant you blacked out (as in you fainted because of the stress of the medical cycle for 10 minutes ) wow, never been in one myself but like FlavourFruit, I'm also in London.
    Hahahaha stress of the medical cycle! Might as well hibernate! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PG593)
    Oh lol, when I first read your post I thought you meant you blacked out (as in you fainted, because of the stress of the medical cycle for 10 minutes an actual blackout must be pretty scary ) wow, never been in one myself but then again like FlavaFavourFruit, I'm also in London.
    I live in London too but 10 minutes from Heathrow I guess we can afford to have blackouts where we live as there's not much going on here...we don't even have a train station close by :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in London too but 10 minutes from Heathrow I guess we can afford to have blackouts where we live as there's not much going on here...we don't even have a train station close by :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww no is it really noisy being so close to Heathrow? Well hopefully when you get into med school, you can leave those blackout days behind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PG593)
    Aww no is it really noisy being so close to Heathrow? Well hopefully when you get into med school, you can leave those blackout days behind
    Well I'm hoping for Exeter, don't know if there might be more blackouts lol, all I saw in Devon was grass and sheep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm hoping for Exeter, don't know if there might be more blackouts lol, all I saw in Devon was grass and sheep

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well so am I haha, so we can endure the blackout together in a field of sheep I can make a fire, you just supply the marshmallows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PG593)
    Well so am I haha, so we can endure the blackout together in a field of sheep I can make a fire, you just supply the marshmallows
    This sounds like a vet med's dream!

That sounds cool, as long as the sheep don't eat all the marshmallows

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys how do UCAS know you are not plagiarising yourself? Ive basically got one line that I took from my old PS, my username last year was different by one letter because I decided to include Singh (my middle name) in the process of signing up this year. So will they still know it is me? :/

ReputationRep:
    kajfhkdjhgknsdk

IT'S HAPPENING

My choices:

University of Nottingham
    University of Manchester
    University of East Anglia
    University of Leeds

YeeeeeeeEEEAAAH BOi.

ReputationRep:
    My application has been sent to UCAS. :woo: No going back now!

ReputationRep:
    And now it's just a waiting game....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** just got real! here we go again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Ugs)
    Nice :cool: Well done on the score

707.5 Hull york, Manchester, UEA and Durham
    That looks good

Just sent off my application, hopefully it everything goes well!

ReputationRep:
    UKCAT of 642 Avg. Which unis are very UKCAT heavy so I'd ignore them? Also GCSE 4A* 6A 1B 1C

Out of Sheffield, Durham, Leicester, Aberdeen, Dundee, BSMS, Plymouth; I am thinking of Plymouth, BSMS, Dundee, Aberdeen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiMan)
    UKCAT of 642 Avg. Which unis are very UKCAT heavy so I'd ignore them? Also GCSE 4A* 6A 1B 1C

Out of Sheffield, Durham, Leicester, Aberdeen, Dundee, BSMS, Plymouth; I am thinking of Plymouth, BSMS, Dundee, Aberdeen?
    I think your choices are fine also consider St George's if you have 500 or above in each subtest. Avoid Leicester, Durham and Sheffield though.

Also, Plymouth have a subtest cut off so you should check that out.

Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiMan)

It you resat some A2 modules to better your mark to an A+ plus, Aberdeen won't consider you.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I think I've finalised my choices:
    King's, Leeds, Bristol, HYMS.
    UKCAT - 800
    GCSEs - 7A*s, 2As, 2Bs
    Achieved A*AAb
    Do these seem ok? Any ideas about 5th choice? I'm torn between nursing or biology, I think at the moment I'm going for straight biology. Bristol said they wouldn't consider me with a medical ps Manchester said they would but they interview even for bio :/ Where is everyone else putting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidmanny)
    Ok, I think I've finalised my choices:
    King's, Leeds, Bristol, HYMS.
    UKCAT - 800
    GCSEs - 7A*s, 2As, 2Bs
    Achieved A*AAb
    Do these seem ok? Any ideas about 5th choice? I'm torn between nursing or biology, I think at the moment I'm going for straight biology. Bristol said they wouldn't consider me with a medical ps Manchester said they would but they interview even for bio :/ Where is everyone else putting?
    Bristol and Leeds better be worth it if you're not putting down Newcastle / Durham, Manchester, Southampton etc.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.