Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared ****less for Manchester!! How high do you think their cut offs are going to be?? I only got 687!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ibbyb94)
    Anyone else feeling deflated after seeing the ukcat average sky rocket? Regretting applying to Newcastle now lol 723 is not even the top decile anymore haha probably not even good enough for their cut off. *sigh*

Please not 4 more pre interview rejections lol

[SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE
    I'm with you on that one Besides Newcastle where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Sent off my application an hour ago, so relieved! Kinda worrying about this increase in UKCAT though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibbyb94)
    Anyone else feeling deflated after seeing the ukcat average sky rocket? Regretting applying to Newcastle now lol 723 is not even the top decile anymore haha probably not even good enough for their cut off. *sigh*

Please not 4 more pre interview rejections lol

[SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE

(Original post by SuziieB)
    I'm scared ****less for Manchester!! How high do you think their cut offs are going to be?? I only got 687!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It will be close considering if the average has gone up by 30 points cut-offs previously have risen abit more than the national average

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richtea5)
    noice, i'm still waiting for my referee to say hes sent my reference. I applied soton and HYMS as well. Both look pretty awesome
    where's your 'top' place? probs guaranteed interview for HYMS?
    Ah right, good luck, it'll be all sent soon!
    Yeah Soton is my favourite uni, I went to the 2012 open day and loved it but didn't apply last year as thought my previous UKCAT wouldn't get me an offer!
    With HYMS, I'm madly hoping for an interview - unless their policy changes, I should be guaranteed one, yeah!
    I'm just desperate for interviews at any medschool haha!
    Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlavaFavourFruit)
    If those As are in English and maths then stick with UEA.

Well I'm not too sure as I'm not applying to Sheffield, best to ask in the Sheffield thread.
    Yeah they are. Though for English it was a resit, but they're okay with that. Thanks man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _sparks)
    Yeah they are. Though for English it was a resit, but they're okay with that. Thanks man.
    No worries, yup UEA accept resits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richyp22)
    It will be close considering if the average has gone up by 30 points cut-offs previously have risen abit more than the national average
    Is it too late to change?? I don't want another wasted choice...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My college still haven't sent my application in yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuziieB)
    Is it too late to change?? I don't want another wasted choice...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If your ucas was sent off less than 7 days ago you can change choices yes, just phone them up if you need to.

ReputationRep:
    UKCAT averages are scary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmagic)
    Ah right, good luck, it'll be all sent soon!
    Yeah Soton is my favourite uni, I went to the 2012 open day and loved it but didn't apply last year as thought my previous UKCAT wouldn't get me an offer!
    With HYMS, I'm madly hoping for an interview - unless their policy changes, I should be guaranteed one, yeah!
    I'm just desperate for interviews at any medschool haha!
    Where else have you applied?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    hopefully still no confirmation from my referee yet tho :s
    I've not had the chance to go to Soton but I think the course looks very good and seems like a nice place.
    I've gone for Glasgow and Leicester for my other two and Newcastle biomed as back up

ReputationRep:
    hopefully still no confirmation from my referee yet tho :s
    I've not had the chance to go to Soton but I think the course looks very good and seems like a nice place.
    I've gone for Glasgow and Leicester for my other two and Newcastle biomed as back up
    If your referee has passed your application to UCAS, you should get a second email confirming it. I'm in a similar situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Setsuna)
    If your referee has passed your application to UCAS, you should get a second email confirming it. I'm in a similar situation
    yeh mines been sent you get an email saying your referee has sent it, theres still the whole of tomorrow are they just finishing up your reference?

ReputationRep:
    yeh mines been sent you get an email saying your referee has sent it, theres still the whole of tomorrow are they just finishing up your reference?
    No idea, been waiting for a few days now, so annoyed :mad:, where you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    This thread is going off this year. There seem to be a lot of re-applicants and resitters.

ReputationRep:
    Can anybody else not get on to UCAS apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Affliction)
    Can anybody else not get on to UCAS apply?
    Yeah, think server might be overloaded, you applied yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Setsuna)
    No idea, been waiting for a few days now, so annoyed :mad:, where you applied to?
    if you're worried about it just pop your head in and ask? .. either they'll tell you they're finishing it off or it'll remind them to pull their finger out! ,.., .I've found with teachers the best way to get things done quickly is to keep nagging them haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tdx)
    if you're worried about it just pop your head in and ask? .. either they'll tell you they're finishing it off or it'll remind them to pull their finger out! ,.., .I've found with teachers the best way to get things done quickly is to keep nagging them haha
    Yeah, I kind of bombarded his mail box

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.