Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    Oh yes, and seeing as majority of my friends went to Cambridge, London or Top russell group whenever they talk about Uni I think...'highlight of my day was taking the dogs for a walk'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hang in there guys soon it will be us and we will have our own friends
    *convinces self*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottasaurus)
    Awesome! Where did you apply?
    St Andrews, Queens, Durham, Manchester yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JemimaPuddleduck)
    St Andrews, Queens, Durham, Manchester yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hl7495)
    Anyone else find it hard being the only friend who hasnt gone to uni and moved on to new bigger and better experiences feeling a bit insignificant atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'll get over it, my year group are now second years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hl7495)
    Anyone else find it hard being the only friend who hasnt gone to uni and moved on to new bigger and better experiences feeling a bit insignificant atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Technically I'm at uni now, doing my bachelors. But the little ones I had to look after when I was Head Girl at school are all graduates now. Weird seeing them gowned with their faces barely any different from when they were 11 and now further along in their education!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional from southampton !! This is the best Christmas present in the world, actually can't stop crying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bumble333)
    Just got an unconditional from southampton !! This is the best Christmas present in the world, actually can't stop crying
    Congratulations is it your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlavaFavourFruit)
    You'll get over it, my year group are now second years
    Same I actually don't care when they leave uni ill be still there win win! But ive enjoyed my time off

ReputationRep:
    Congrats bum!! now you can enjoy the rest of the year without insanely worrying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveen789)
    Same I actually don't care when they leave uni ill be still there win win! But ive enjoyed my time off
    Haha yeah feels good to not have any exams stress and earn some money. (How's your job search, any good news? )
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! :party::party2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlavaFavourFruit)
    Haha yeah feels good to not have any exams stress and earn some money. (How's your job search, any good news? )
    I got one recently! pharmacy assistant In a hospital so quite pleased
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the job. I've worked in a hospital pharmacy (but not as a pharmacy assistant). Feel free to PM anytime if you need advice.

ReputationRep:
    Nice one!!

ReputationRep:
    I've seen the PA's around my ward and they have a much nicer job than health care assistants. Count yourself lucky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richyp22)
    I've seen the PA's around my ward and they have a much nicer job than health care assistants. Count yourself lucky!
    Currently on a night shift. Can't say I'm overjoyed to be a HCA right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just posting so I can follow the thread :P I'm a reapplicant too, anyone else applied to Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameelia22)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why? Are you busy? I used to quite like night shifts (possible rose tinting going on).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameelia22)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I actually really like night shifts lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manupalace)
    Why? Are you busy? I used to quite like night shifts (possible rose tinting going on).
    I my body clock is never quite right for my first night, it really struggles to stay awake, so when there isn't much going on it's just a constant battle to keep my eyes open.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.