Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've just confirmed for Mphys in physics and astrophysics! so excited!

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo!
    I firmed Exeter for French, beginners Spanish and International Relations. (a couple of hours before the deadline :P) I'm exciteddd... not for the eight hour drive to get there, but for everything after that. I'm gonna pick Moberly House, Lafrowda and somewhere else for accomodation

ReputationRep:
    Just applied for accomodation (all self-catered & en-suite): Birks Grange Village (I'm not scared of a hill!), Lafrowda and Rowe House. Can't wait for it now, just need to get them grades!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clonedmemories)
    It's all done randomly, not first-come-first-served, so you'll have as good as chance of getting them as anyone else
    You don't happen to know when I need to apply by do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed-)

It's all considered equally until the 31st July as I understand it!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Birks grange village first, ransom pickard halls 2nd and Holland hall 3rd (all catered)

(got the grades of my offer, just waiting for them to receive it)

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for LLB Law Anyone else?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed-)
    Just to let you know, I applied a week before we started last sept and I still got a place in birks. I think the proper deadlines july or something though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serentonin)
    Just to let you know, I applied a week before we started last sept and I still got a place in birks. I think the proper deadlines july or something though.
    Thanks

I don't think I'm going to be able to go to Exeter though unfortunately... I'm going to keep emailing them anyway to get them to allow me to change them to my firm (opposed to York) but they don't seem keen

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else studying sport science considering applying for accomodation on streathem campus rather than st lukes? As this is what I'm considering doing but not too sure if many other people would have done this?

ReputationRep:
    Hi peeps, gunna be going to uni in september, and went to an open day/interview type day at exeter in... January I think, and fell in love with the uni!! But coz i had an offer at another uni, which wanted higher grades, I decided to put that uni first and exeter insurance. I've realised that it's MUCH more likely that i'll get the insurance grades and go to Exeter, which I would be over the moon about! But i'm worried about accommodation... Does any one have any info about how getting accommodation in exeter works if you put them as your second choice??

...i realise now that i could have just asked that question with out the autobiography.. :L sorry
    would appreciate any help

ReputationRep:
    i firmed for Accounting and Finance, my first option is Lafrowda

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I've firmed English with Study in North America, anyone else here that's firmed the same course? I'd love to chat!

Also, I've applied for Lafrowda and St. German's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabbey)
    Anyone else studying sport science considering applying for accomodation on streathem campus rather than st lukes? As this is what I'm considering doing but not too sure if many other people would have done this?
    I was thinking about applying for accommodation on the Streatham campus, but it'd be a hike to get to St. Lukes for lectures which would be a hassle.. I ended up just applying for James Owen Court which is half-way between both, and Rowancroft too.

ReputationRep:
    Firmed MPhys Physics with Astrophysics and have applied for Lafrowda, so excited haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILLS-95)
    Firmed Exeter for Business and Management with year with industrial placement
    going to choose Birks (catered en-suite) and probably Holland, however i've read too many negative comments about holland being full of snobs and "rahs"? (not from the UK so not very sure what rahs are ) which have pushed me back a little, so i'm still undecisive over the other two residences
    Heyy! Firmed Exeter for the same course as you Just wondering, what accommodation did you end up choosing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydiabee)
    Firmed MPhys Physics with Astrophysics and have applied for Lafrowda, so excited haha.
    Hey I firmed my unconditional for MPhys straight physics, hopefully see you in September

ReputationRep:
    Firmed, Flexible Combined Honours - Russian and Geography

ReputationRep:
    Firmed International Relations firmer than a woman holds her chocolate. Just need to pass a silly maths exam. Maths is silly. Exams are silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    Hey I firmed my unconditional for MPhys straight physics, hopefully see you in September
    Hey, I've applied for the same course (and how on Earth did you manage to get an unconditional offer!?)

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.