Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Important Question: Please Help Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just saw a grate competition on Ant and Decs SNT, however I don't know the answer, could you help? The question was:

Ham and pineapple is a traditional topping on which traditional Saturday night takeaway?

A/ Fish and Chips
    B/Pizza
    C/ Fried Chicken

I've already phoned up 19 times during the AD break and said that answer A is the right one, and I'm going to phone up a further 81 times to maximise my chances of winning. Is A (fish and chips) the correct answer?

ReputationRep:
    :troll: ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDMUFC)
    Hi, I just saw a grate competition on Ant and Decs SNT, however I don't know the answer, could you help? The question was:

Ham and pineapple is a traditional topping on which traditional Saturday night takeaway?

A/ Fish and Chips
    B/Pizza
    C/ Fried Chicken

I've already phoned up 19 times during the AD break and said that answer A is the right one, and I'm going to phone up a further 81 times to maximise my chances of winning. Is A (fish and chips) the correct answer?
    Noooo! A is incorrect. As if you didn't know that ham and pineapple goes on Fried Chicken! What a troll.

ReputationRep:
    This thread just made me :cry2:

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.